“My favorite place in town”
Review of Vezzo

Vezzo
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Umea
Cuisines: Italian
“My favorite place in town”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I give Vezzo 5 stars since I really think they are doing a great job! If you want to eat something good, really fast and with decent money, this is the place to go!:) They have a superb atmosphere, music, herbs everywhere, most of their products are ecological! What else could you ask for? I also like that they have students and young people from all over the world working for them and I think it's great that they give them this opportunity!
The ordering and paying system is also nice, when you enter you get a card, you order with the card, you receive a device that blinks and lights up when your food is ready! And also if you check in on Facebook you get coffee/tea from the house!:)
Vezzo- everytime a nice experience!

2 Thank tiberia p

Stockholm, Sweden
“Go for the Pizza”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Tried out their Pizza an Salads. I have to say their pizza is really good. Baked with sourdough bread and with a personal take on classic pizza concepts their pizzas really deliver on a delicious level.
The salad I ordered could have been better but the best parts was that It was really healthy green salad with minimal dressing, just as I requested. The salmon could have been grilled a bit better and had a juicer center.
Service was good but it's not table service. They use the concept of a personal card which you register all your purchases on. It works fine and is not a new concept.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Filip M
West Vancouver
“Cosy atmosphere and reasonable!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I was attracted to the restaurant because I liked the atmosphere and it seemed reasonable. The service was a bit messy -- you have to order pasta at one cashier, salad at another and wine at a third -- The staff had trouble behind the counter; i think because they were not in their usual 'posts' - so a little chaotic when ordering. Meal was good - pasta was al dente. Agree with the Italian reviewer maybe not so authentic but still yummy nonetheless and big portions!

• Visited September 2013
Umeå, Västerbottens Län, Sweden
“Vapiano 2”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Almost a 4.
Worth a visit if you're interested in their Pizza! I've had both pizza, salad and pasta and the pizza takes the price. My caesar salad had some burned pieces of chicken in it and not enough sauce. The first pasta I had was too rich even tho that was what I wanted at the time. Second time around I had a way better bowl :) I still rather go to Rost for salad but Vezzo has a really nice atmosphere and I like to have a great central Pizza in Umeå.

Visited May 2013