All reviewsbeautiful roomhigh serviceperfect locationold fashionedlovely parkno major complaintsclassic hotelnice citynice hotelbig roomgreat breakfastbusiness tripcomfortable bedyogurtreceptionelevatorferry
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in the center close to other restaurants, bars and the ferry to Denmark. Relative small room but equipped with all necessary stuff except water boiler and some eg tea or Nescafé. The Internet worked very well with high speed. The breakfast was very good with many choices, also the bar atmosphere in the evening is nice. I can recommend this hotel. The only downside might be that it can be somewhat noisy from the street during Friday or Saturday nights.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Anna G, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2014

Dear Peter_Pe,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at TripAdvisor.
And thank you for your kind words!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you here at Clarion grand Hotel soon again!

Reviewed 17 November 2014

I was catching up with my son who was in Helsingborg for his work. The accommodation was good, the beds were really comfortable and the bar was a pleasant meeting up place. The staff were friendly and helpful. I didn't have time for breakfast so I cannot comment on that!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dragonram,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay on TripAdvisor.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyde your stay at Clarion Grand Hotel!

Welcome back!

Reviewed 9 November 2014

It is an old hotel well renovated; each room is unique; I stayed 3 times and the rooms were different. Things that remain are the following: small rooms, performant wifi, comfortable bed, great food, fantastic breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear JET6209,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay at TripAdvisor.
It's nice to hear than you enjoyed your stay at Clarion Grand Hotel.
We hope to see you here soon again!

Anna Gjertz- Inhouse Sales

Reviewed 3 November 2014

For us we did like the perfect location. We had a short walk to the habor and a nice trip to Denmark one night :)
The first that face u in the hotel is the receptonist. What a welcome! We can live with that for long. Belive that the staff in the hotel is a well trimmed team. Many hotels can learn a lot, having breakfast here one morning! Perfect.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends

Dear 676toma,

Thank you for taking you time to write about you stay on TripAdvisor.
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff took well care of you!

Hope to see you soon again!

Best regards,
Anna Gjertz- Inhouse Sales

Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

I warn you. This is going to sound like a fan review.

I have been on the road for three months with business and genuinely this is the first hotel I do not want to leave.

Makes me very sad to be going home to the "4 star" hotels we have in Britain.

Room is bright and airy and had a lovely view of the square in Helsingborg.

Staff are friendly and very efficient , and totally unobtrusive. I never saw a maid even once. Never had someone come into my room to service without knocking.

The food in the restaurant and room service is actually outstanding. And the breakfast service , I have never seen anything like it.

I feel sometimes that we get a bum deal in the UK from the service industry, and this just confirms it for me.

Recommended without hesitation. Had superior / deluxe room so can't speak for the other types.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Anna G, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Dear dedkandi,

Thank you for taking your time to write about your stay on Tripadvisor, And thank you for your kind words!
I´m so glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us!
We hope to see you at Clarion Grand soon again! :)