“Very enjoyable meal and evening”
Review of Bara Vara

Bara Vara
Ranked #41 of 297 Restaurants in Helsingborg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I really liked this restaurant. We tried to go there on the Friday night but without booking so they said they could only make a table for available for us an hour later which was fair enough.
We booked for the following (Saturday) night instead booked.

The food was very good indeed (easily of the best duck dishes I've ever had, if not the best) and the service good and friendly.

Later in the evening more people came in for drinks so the atmosphere was convivial without being too noisy.

I found the decor colourful and stylish.

In short I'd definitely go back to this restaurant and would recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Bara Vara

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Bara Vara is an excellent and fun place which I've been to many times. They have both the best bar in Helsingborg (in my opinion) and a restaurant that serves great food. I really like just about all the dishes I've tried there. And the service is professional and friendly. One of my favorite places to go to Helsingborg for drinks or a dinner with friends or a date, because of the nice atmosphere. There are maybe some better options closer to the water on a sunny summer day, but for most of the year this is one of my top places.

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

You will not be dissapointed ! Wonderful atmosphere, great location and the best food ever. Highly recommend a visit! If you just want a drink, something from the barmenu or a real meal in the restaurant section this is the place!

Reviewed 14 February 2013

What can I say in a few sentences. Clean, great menu, Swedish service and relaxing. Nice place for a glass of wine on a warm evening. Very good wine list. Some said it was very sony, I didn't feel that.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Bara vara is a nice place, packed with people and ambiance. It's centrally located so you are smack in the middle of the city. We only had drinks so I don't know if the food is good, but the wine was excellent!

1  Thank Anette12345