“nice and cosy place near university”
Review of No 1 Guest House

No 1 Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lund
No 1 Guest House
Ranked #4 of 10 Lund B&B and Inns
Graz, Austria
“nice and cosy place near university”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The location is blliant because it is close to the university. The room was big, very clean, I was impressed by the flat screen TV. Actually I had booked a room but was surprised it was a little appartment! Breakfast was really delicious, a big choice of cereals and fresh fruit,...! The place is run by a family and they really make sure you get everything you need - I almost felt like being at home!
I will definitely go back there whenever I will be in Lund!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank ClaudiaS15

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Accompanying my daughter to Lund while she set up her residence at the university, I stayed in this quiet and convenient B&B. Although very close to the university on a quiet street, it is about a 10-15 minute walk to the train station and most restaurants. Free parking. Although other rooms are available, I stayed in the single room, which features a separate entrance. While I enjoyed the privacy, it does mean that one must briefly venture outside to reach the main house for breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable, furnished in straightforward Swedish style. Although the mattress was a little soft for my taste, I did sleep well. The bathroom was absolutely sparkling and features a full bath (bring your own soap though). Breakfast was served buffet-style in the kitchen and featured fresh bread, a selection of cereals, meats, and cheeses, with boiled eggs, yogurt, fruit, juices, as well as tea or coffee. A large, common dining table set up in the living/dining room encourages conversation with other guests. Karin & Gareth are warm hosts and were particularly helpful in supplying information regarding living in Lund. In short: a comfortable home away from home. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo