“Great brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Great brunch”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Been visiting a couple of weekends a month for brunch for almost a year now. It is by far the best place for brunch in Lund. Very nice during summer to sit outside. Be sure to book a table in advance.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Lunch of the day is always good. Excellent place to go in summer for great environment and nice food.

Lund, Sweden
“Dinner and a walk in the park”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

After an unusually good meal on our first visit to Stadsparkens Café, we had to see if it was a fluke or if the restaurant really was this good. So we have been back a couple more times and had enjoyed our latest visits as much as the first. The entrecôte was not on the menu this time, but there was a top sirloin which my daughter and I ordered. We both agreed the steak was outstanding; tender and cooked to perfection. My wife had the broiled cod which was also excellent, but she had hard time taking her eyes off our steaks.
We got lucky with the after-work special which gave us discounts on the entrés and drinks. Mellow live music made for a nice ambience.
Stadsparken Café is definitely one of our top five favorite restaurants in Lund.

• Visited October 2013
Lund, Sweden
“Probably the best steak I ever had”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I have to admit my expectations weren't high; I mean it's a restaurant next to the city pool in the city park, I expected them to take advantage of their location and captive audience. But I was impressed by the atmosphere, the service was good, and the steak was seriously on par with wagyu beef. Maybe just a fluke, so I will be back to find out.

• Visited August 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Long long long queue”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Although the park is nice in downtown Lund, the queue to get coffee, beer or ice-cream is too long. The prices are high, but not higher than the rest of Sweden.

Visited August 2013