“Meh”
Review of Gustav Adolf

Gustav Adolf
Reserve with
Gustav Adolf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 936 Restaurants in Malmo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Swedish, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gamla Staden
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty average quality food for the price and the service was not good, took forever to have my food served, I saw others who got there after me receive their food first and I understand there was a lot of people but it was not completely full.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered BBQ chicken which was just chicken with sauce thrown on it. Also got a steak which came with a sauce all over it. I would have preferred it with out, so I could taste the meat. Waited 35 minutes for dinner and staff seemed very disinterested

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Just away from the main and very busy square for outside dining this restaurant is slighty away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist thoroughfare. The food was great, and prices reasonable for Sweden, service good too.

Only drawbacks were ambient music, something that no busy restaurant needs, and that smoking is still permitted in outside public areas...regardless of how the smoke inevitably intrudes on those in the immediate vicinity.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely romantic dinner with my bride at this sophisticated but not espensive restaurant. I had a chance to taste the most delicious swedish meatballs that I’ve ever eaten. My bride ate some kind of seafood which was quite good as well. The restaurant has a good location in the cental, not far from the historical downtown.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is one of those places that has a central location and I was often told how expensive it must be. Therefore I have always avoided Gustaf Adolf restaurant, although every time I passed by it seemed to be popular with visitors. However after a recent visit I realised what a great place it is and not expensive at all, at least not while lunching there. The lunch menu is a limited one, but the choices are really delicious. There is also an open salad bar, free coffee and water and bread, included in the price. The inside is small, but the decor is lovely, while siting outside might offer a little more space. The food and drinks are ordered at the bar and the staff was highly helpful as this was my first visit. There is also a small selection desserts, but these are not included in the price. I would really recommend this restaurant.