“Excellent value for money”
Review of Moment Hotels

Ranked #18 of 37 Hotels in Malmo
GreenLeadersSilver level
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

The location just across the street from Malmö Central station is just perfect. The Malmö Sturup Airport Bus also stops right in front of the hotel. I had no problem arriving from Copenhagen airport by train after midnight, reception was open all night.
The room is just big enough to hold the comfortable double bed and the bathroom, but for the price, it is really good value in Malmö. Everything is brand new.
The breakfast is healthy, composed of sandwiches and eggs, and the smoothies are really nice.
I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Maethys
Carl N, General Manager at Moment Hotels, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
We are thankful for your nice review!
Happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel and that the features we think is our strong sides also are the features you appreciated!
Hope to see you soon again

Best Regards

Carl Nyhlen
Moment Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Illinois
Reviewed 7 December 2012

New and modern hotel and rooms. Very nice, personable personnel at the front desk. Allowed me to check in early and also to hold my bags after check-out. Room is small but very clean and comfortable. Bathroom is combination shower, sink and toilet with large mirror and well-lit. The floor of the bathroom is heated to help keep your feet warm and to dry the water from the shower (takes about 10 minutes to completely dry). Eco-friendly - you need to use your room key to be able to turn on lights or TV so when you leave the room (and take your room key with you) the lights and TV will automatically turn off after a minute so they do not waste electricity. Good breakfast - tea, hot cocoa, coffee, juice, juice smoothies (!) and fresh sandwiches (vegie also). I would stay here again for sure. 2 minute walk to Central Train Station as well as to City Center of Malmo, which by the way, is very impressive. Especially at Christmas time. Overall great experience at Moment Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are small but worked fine for me.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank rungeoff
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay!
Hope to see you again soon.

Best regards
Carl Nyhlén and staff
Siena, Italy
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I cannot say much about the hotel itself, but I can say a lot about their client care. This is the story....
I booked 3 nights there starting from 6th Nov 2012 on booking.com, then visiting the website I discovered the opening of the hotel was planned on 6th Nov 2012... the day of my arrival! I was very excited to be the 1st client! I was already dreaming of the very warm welcoming of the hotel staff to their 1st client, unfortunately for some problem with the last things to do before the opening the Moment Hotel postponed the opening.
The director contacted me offering the following: booking an higher level hotel in the same area, paying the extra cost for that and offering a free stay at the Moment Hotel in the next future.
I accepted. This is a really super client care!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank ScoutOne
I´m glad that you found the solution we provided satisfying.
Once again I´m sorry for the inconvenience but as you wrote we had a slight problem in the opening phase witch delayed us unfortunately.

I hope that you will come back to Malmö soon and try us out.
I know you will like it!

Best regards