“Great food and vibes”
Review of Rawtastic

Rawtastic
Reserve with
Rawtastic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 934 Restaurants in Malmo
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the best gosh darn pizza I have had. Came at a cosy monday time. I went for the Funghi one and can definetly recommend!! So tasty! Simon truly is an artist! (:

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing raw vegan food, nice environment, I especially like pizza quattro formaggi and sweets. I will be back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing raw/veg restaurant in Malmö! Wide selection of creative dishes, cosy place and awesome staff. Simply perfect! We had a super tasty pizza and loved the cocktail as well! Highly recommended, take a look at their Instagram account - very tempting!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first visit to the restaurant- fantastic food, great environment and a fab place to try raw food and new flavours! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amaizing place in Malmö! I loved the food: healthy, original and tasty!I also liked the beers and the Ice-cream! I have also been to "Rawtastic" in Berlin !! I love the gastronomic proposal! I will be back!!