1,625 results
All reviews boxing ring central station nice hotel nice design great breakfast nice gym copenhagen airport hotel is located nice stay short stay per day late check rooms are small breakfast buffet walking distance old town perfect location
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Having been to Malmø many times we have often talked about stay for a night rather than drive back to Copenhagen. This was that trip.

The Comfort Hotel is very close to the centre of town (walking distance) and offers a large parking space (outside) for a reasonable price.

The hotel is a mix of an old classic building with a new addition, however keeping one facade inside as an atrium where you find the reception, bar, restaurant and breakfast buffet. Looks very nice and offers good light and air.

Check-in is easy and we were met by very friendly staff. The room is small, but for a short stay not a problem for us.

Breakfast buffet was large, as often found in Sweden and offers something for everybody.

We enjoyed our stay and would use Comfort Hotel again for a night in Malmø.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We knew it would be good, but it was great. Staff awesome, room and bathroom- so cozy and nicely decorated (it s Sweden, right ?!). Breakfast was tasty, so much to choose! Hotel is near the railway station, and very close to the city center which is beautiful!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Comfort Hotel at Malmoe is vest place when you travelling to Malmoe vis Copenhagen airport. It is located 150m from Railway Centra station only 20 minutes is needed to get from airport to the hotel. I stayed there several times and it is my first choice in Malmoe. Friendly staff, good breakfas, quiet and located in ceter of the city is big advantage. What I do not like is very small rooms if you are alone. I did not see larger rooms so I can not judge it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is a funky hotel in downtown central Malmo just minutes walk from the railway station and the university.
Friendly and awesome staff made check in quick and easy. They even looked up my details for the hotel loyalty membership as I'd forgotten my card.
The room was fabulous, quiet and comfortable. Great bathroom space and the air conditioner was super quick.
Breakfast was a delicious spread of hot and cold foods which I enjoyed before heading off to work at the nearby university.
When I come back to Malmo, I'm definitely staying here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Had a superior room and expected that something extra (besides the few extra square meter) - but found nothing :(
No kettle or coffee machine; no bathrobe; no slippers.
The info sheet in the room was was torn and sticky - you did not want to hold in your hands more than necessary.
No BBC World og CNN on the television only Sky News.
All in all: An okay place but not worth coming back for.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business