“Attention to detail and very best location”

Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House
Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in Malmo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are looking for a convenient place to sleep in downtown Malmoe, you've come to the right place.
The hotel might not be fancy and is a bit run down (but then again the price reflects that), but the straff is absolutely attentive, the room had anything you might wish for (we got a lovely upgrade) and the breakfast buffet were inventive and very satisfying. And the location in the this very pittoresque part of the town is an extra treat.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Anton H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Great that you like our breakfast which we work very hard on trying to enrich everyday.

Looking forward to welcome you back again soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel is next to the shopping area in Malmo and close to Lilla Torg. It is also close to the train station and to the bus station which connects you to the airport. The room was big and the breakfast was extraordinary! Also, we always had free coffee, tea, apples and cookies near the bar downstairs (reception area).The bathroom was smaller than expected for a 4star hotel, but well equipped. Moreover, I was really dissapointed that my room did not have any of the promised stuffted animals. In addition, the wifi connection was really strong and good around all the premises of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ligia S
Anton H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Madame,
Thank you so very much for your feedback!
I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Among other things we have just invested in an upgrade of our Wi-Fi facilities to be able to offer our guests the best connection and it really great to hear that it works well.

Welcome back to Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

the hotel location is just a walk away from Malmo's shopping & tourist area. it has paid car park. the room is quite spacious, and we got extra bunk bed for free. what unique about the hotel is they provide dolls in the room, maybe to create a homy feeling :0

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House and for your feedback.
Seems like you enjoyed your stay in Malmö and at the hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you back again!

Best Regard

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The room was fair but the cleaning was poor. I made a stain on the floor the first evening but nobody cleaned it.
The breakfast was 2 star rated for my taste...
I was leaving early Friday morning and the night before I kindly asked the personnel to prepare me a breakfast to take away. They told me that it's no problem for them. The next early morning I made the check out. There was a guy smoking outside the hotel that told me.. "just leave the card there!" and "Goodbye!!!"
Only one of the two elevators was working....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Panzariu A

Dear Panzariu,
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.
We have already been taking actions to improve our services further based on your feedback.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again and I also hope you will have a better experience of our hotel.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been visiting Malmö quite often lately and I am trying different hotels, hoping to find the One. This one was really charming. Walking down the corridor to my room I did felt like walking down the corridor of a renovated prison, yet when I opened the room door I was thrown into a different reality. I found the fluffy toys on the bed really sweet and charming. I can't imagine what the reaction of an adult male would be though. The bathroom didn't offer much amenities nor exclusive luxury but it was ok.
I arrived late, tired and hungry and I was so hoping that the hotel will have room service so that I could order something relatively healthy for dinner. I was quite disappointed to find out that no such service was provided. I was offered by the receptionist a drink at the bar or to go wander the streets of Malmö in search of an open McDonalds (it was around 11 pm, so that would have been my only option). That did disappoint me.
Breakfast was fine. Overall, I would recommend the hotel. Location wise and price wise it is good. I found the room cozy, though small but again I do have a soft spot for toys.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Anton H, Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Elen T,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for staying at our hotel.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the most part. Unfortunately our restaurant kitchen closes at 10.00 pm but we are usually able to serve our guests a lighter meal like sandwiches or a salad.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel and once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Staff running this hotel deserves a big applause. When I start my hotel business, I know whom to head hunt for ;-)

The hotel is less than 10 minutes walk from the central station. In a lovely location right aside nice squares with restaurants and shopping opportunities.

Rooms are okay. Neat and clean average rooms. Even though it was warm, leaving the window open helped the temperature and the sleep (no air-condition).

Breakfast is one area which could improve. Would rate it a lesser than average experience (in terms of choices available, how well attended the service was etc.).

The front desk can help you with printing/scanning documents etc.

Over all, a good experience. Will visit this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Anton H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear AnooPV,
Thank you very much for your feedback and for staying at our hotel!
Seems like you have enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your kind word to the rest of the staff.
We are working very hard to improve our breakfast even more which you hopefully will experience at your next visit.

Anton

Reviewed 20 June 2014

we have been visitging malmö several times last two years. tried out different hotels and they are all pretty much the same, no matter ownership/chain - quite anonomous, good locations but frankly speaking no personal touch at all. Noble House sounds like you would find an old stylish hotel with some charm to it and belonging to Best Western independently hotels you could expect more originality. But it could be part of any hotel chain, this is another medium sized hotel with decent beds the service you expect but nothing special andd the typical Swedish breakfast buffet - lots of items but no real quality - just quantity.
We were lucky and got a silent room but our son got one just outside a nic´ght club which was very noicy half night through, so check out for that.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not end up close to noisy night club