“Great, great hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Malmo
Copenhagen
“Great, great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2010

A really nice hotel to stay at. Beautiful rooms and very clean. We where there for a long weekend with our daughter at 13 years, and have a wonderful time in the city of Malmø, and our beautiful "homebase" of the hotel Noble House right in the center of Malmø city.
The staff at the hotel, the amosphere at the hotel, and for that price, incredible!!!
You should really try it youself, and beleave us, you would never regret it!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Munich
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

I paid at 70,- Euros including the breakfast. That is fair, though it is not a four stars.

• Stayed February 2010
      Sleep Quality
Oskarshamn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2009

The whole family was on an unforgettable stay at Best Western Noble House Hotel where the package of celebration at Wallmans became a hit for all of us. The accommodation on the top floor and the celebration was a success when the hotel staff made an effort a little extra with champagne and chocolates for my celebration. The stay ended with a top breakfast. The hotel's central location provides excellent opportunities to reach key facilities in Malmo.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2009

We stayed at the Hotel Noble House for two nights, with two small children. The hotel has an excellent location, the rooms were spacious and we were met by a very friendly staff. The breakfast was great. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we visit Malmö.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Löddeköpinge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

My husband and I spent a weekend in Malmö and stayed at Hotel Noble House.
We had a great stay in a modern room with a great atmosphere. It had a perfect location in the city and a nice price for a double room. I recommend this hotel if you are looking for a great stay in Malmö!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
shanghai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2009

Actually, I have been stayed the fantastic hotel for around four months more . I was very very lucky to stay here. because I made a lot of friends with staffs. they are so nice exspecially the hotel manager jens and martin. they are very funny guys. you can feel that if you choose that one. they gave me lots of introduction of malmo ,travel tips in sweden. even invited me to have fun with their friends in home BBQ, beach volleyball. I tried so many swedish stuffs and experienced the traditional midsummer with jens . best wishes to their hotel and beautifull receptionist girls. by the way , there r good bar called Macau,and you also can get good bar service from stina , friendly smile all in there

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Ottawa, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2009

I somewhat reluctantly booked a four-night stay at this hotel in June of 2009. My reluctance stemmed from the fact that my conference was in Copenhagen, but because I learned of this conference quite late, there was nothing available in Copenhagen.
Apart from the distance from my meetings, this hotel fulfilled all my needs very nicely. The front desk staff was first rate--very friendly and efficient. And, like most Scandinavians, fluent in English. I booked through Expedia, so before I left, I called to make sure they held my reservation. Mattias assured me that they did.
When I arrived the next day, at about 11:30 a.m., not expecting to be able to get into a room, Mattias was there at the desk and not only checked me in right away, but also gave me a room upgrade.
Later in my stay, I needed to print a presentation and make some copies early in the morning and, although there is no business office at the hotel, the night manager Rene ushered me into his office and helped get me set up on his own computer to get the job done.
The room itself was more spacious than I had expected, with the twin beds pushed together to make the king-sized bed. The bathroom included a shower stall only -- no tub.
The location is great... about a five minute walk from the train station, which has trains for Copenhagen every 20 minutes, for 98 SEK (about $15 CDN) one way. You can also get weekly passes. Taking this train across the Oresund bridge / tunnel is pretty interesting. It takes a total of about 30 minutes from Malmo central station to Copenhagen central.
The hotel is located on one side of a large city square and is surrounded by pedestrian-friendly shopping and dining areas, with a smattering of nightclubs as well. There is also a big park within a few minutes walk.
The breakfast that was included in the price was more than adequate. There was some hot food (bacon & scrambled eggs), a selection of buns and breads, some cold cuts and cheese, yogurt, cereals, nuts and fruit. And, of course, coffee, tea, juices and milk.
The free internet connection was wired or wireless. Although both were reliable, the wired access is much faster. They supply the ethernet cable in the room.
There is room service listed among the hotel's amenities, but there was no room service menu in my room. This wasn't a problem, with all the restaurants within easy walking distance, but it might have been nice to have a look at what is available.
Anyway, if circumstance found me back in Malmo, I would not hesitate to stay at the BW Noble House again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business