Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,130 results
All reviewsa business class roomgreat hotelrooms are hugetrain stationlobby barsitting areastar hotelbreakfast stafffamily roomold towngreat breakfastoresund bridgenice bathroomthe breakfast areahotel is locatedbreakfast was includedmin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had four lovely nights in a spacious well appointed room. Four buffet breakfasts were included and the buffet was very good, catering to all of our tastes. Our daughter and her family joined us for three of those breakfasts (we paid for the extra breakfasts) and it seemed a pleasure for the staff to accommodate them; they were made as welcome as we were, even when the hotel was fully booked and breakfast was busy. The hotel is well situated in the old part of Malmo, a few minutes from central station for trains to Copenhagen or further into Sweden and well served by bus with a stop almost outside. It is a modern, well appointed hotel; we had a twin room and, despite it also having a desk with chair; two armchairs; a worktop (for the kettle and the TV); a large wardrobe and a padded bench, there was more than enough room to swing the proverbial cat. We found it quite relaxing after a busy day chasing around with the granddaughter (17 months and fast on her feet) to be able to come to our room, kick off our shoes, put the kettle on and relax. The room welcomed us. We booked in advance and saved money, I feel we got a lot of value for the money we paid.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
GeneralManagerVD, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmö and for your valuable feedback from your stay. I will be happy to share this feedback with the rest of my team. I would also like to welcome you back next time you plan to visit Malmö.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

After a long drive this hotel was an oasis. Lovely big room, fluffy towels and toiletries. We loved the breakfast spread an although the hotel was very full we had no trouble getting a table. Unfortunately, the stay for one night was too short!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerVD, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good service, quiet area with 7 min walking distance to all shopping. Easy access to the centralstation of you would like to travel to Copenhagen just for the day! Stayed with my friend just for the weekend, and the hotel is perfect for get aways.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This 4-star hotel is lovely placed in Caroli district, friendly staff and modernly designed rooms (New York style, they say on their website). I like that stile, big rooms and a queensize bed. Desk and chairs so either sit there and watch TV or sit in bed. We had booked business so also bathrobe and slippers for us.
Could use a couple of pillows for chairs though. Would be better for the back.

One of these coffemaker things 'Nespresso' in room. I do not think they make good coffee, but hurray! A water kettle in the cupboard! :-) And coffee Sticks (instant) too!

Big breakfast with lots of things for carnivores, but they are also thinking of milkintolerant/vegan guests. Soya youghurts, lactose free milk.

To be recommended :-)

Room Tip: Go business if you can at all :-)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Big rooms, however the booked and confirmed king size bed turned out to be twin beds, that kept sliding apart.
Irritating idea that you have to insert room key to get lift to work.
Bathroom had mould all around the edge between floor and wall, not very pleasant.
I enjoyed the breakfast, plenty of choice, even pancakes, but no syrup - strange.

All in all an ok average experience

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo