“Fantastic Rooms”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo
Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in Malmo
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Bright, spacious, stylish rooms, great facilities and friendly staff and the hotel is located right in the heart of the city. Everything is in walking distance including the Malmo C Railway station. The building is a fusion of old and the new, the dining hall / breakfast room is restored from the original building, still has the same beautiful brick exterior.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our service and hospitality and your stay with us and I will be delighted to share your feedback with the rest of my team. I would also like to welcome you back next time you plan to visit Malmo.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

You get everything you will get at a 4 star superior hotel and then a little bit more. The service and the people is outstanding. The rooms are much bigger than normal hotel rooms. They are renovated and keep very clean. Yuo will want to return to this hotel. AXC

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The location was great. The bathroom and the room were comfi. Furthermore, the room was very big and clean. I think they should put more schampoo and soup in the bathrooms. The reception should welcome the guests with some drinks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Really nice hotel, the room was big clean and nice.
The breakfast is really nice and various.
the conference rooms are nice, the coffee breaks were really delicious: both coffee, sandwiches or sweets.
The personnel smiling and helpful.

The price may be a little too high but the services are good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Panzariu A

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Booked this hotel for two nights over a weekend from reviews on TA. And boy it was great! close to the station and centre, nice and quiet, great service, delicious breakfast and guess what? amazing sauna (i went three times!). Will stay here if I'm ever in the area again! cracker!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Good Hotel with well organized personnel. Good business services and central location. the only concern is that I could not control the room temperature. Good and varous breakfast and in general good food.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Fourth stay over ten years at this attractive hotel of the wellknown Radisson standard.

Front desk very service minded and efficient, makes you feel welcome. Booked a family room, as usual very large. Room was recently renovated, “Italian” style, a very mixed result and impression, not exactly our design taste. But very clean and comfortable. Small bathroom.

Breakfast restaurant very crowded as expected for a city hotel during weekends. Breakfast quality has definitely deteriorated over the years, still a wide selection but not particularly tasty. Seems to have become an average product without the former high level and attendance. All in all: Radisson Malmö does not keep the level but still offers good value for money

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GeneralManagerVD, Hotelldirektör at Radisson Blu Hotel, Malmo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Malmo and for sharing your feedback with us. I will be happy to share your comments with the rest of my team. I appreciate your comments and valuable input. Welcome back next time you plan to visit Malmo.