“Best in town cheesecake. Best for a coffee or warm chocolate.”
Review of Pronto

Pronto
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Malmo
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We had a cheesecake with my wife. This was a big piece. Very beautifully decorated. We had also a chai and warm chocolate. Not to sweet and very tasty strong chai (like it) and chocolate with real chocolate.

Little expensive but taking in count they serve good. Is worth it.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stopped here while touring the downtown part of Malmo for some coffees and pastries from their very large and tasty selection. A nice place to catch a sit down while touring.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

After settling into my hotel in Malmo, I thought it was a bit too late for lunch, and I'd treat myself to coffee and cake instead. And a treat it was! Their New York cheesecake was a huge slice of yummy cheesecake with loads of berries, and covered in whipped cream and white chocolate shavings. The cappucino wasn't bad either.
The cafe itself is in Lilla Torg, Malmo's busy main square, and was packed. You order and pay at the counter, then get a tray with your food. The only available seating was upstairs, Getting the tray up a narrow winding staircase was a bit of a balancing act. Decor is very simple, the view across the square was nice, though. The bill was SEK89, not bad.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Cheesecake is by far my favourite dessert and the slice I had here was better than any I've ever tasted, including Mom's (first time ever making this statement)! It was so good that my wife and I considered having another slice the next morning after checking out of our hotel!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Awesome cinnamon bun with blueberry and white chocolate! Good coffe. Good service. Definetly coming back here.