All reviews room was clean nice breakfast juice bread elevator cheese tea shower reception floor city
Reviewed 9 June 2018

the busdriver drived me outside hotel värend because i was the last person in the buss norrköping-växjö. he knew i was for the first time in that city and had a rollator with me and had difficult to work. he wanted to help me just. the outdoor was closed because they had no reception so late. one couple went in and we coould come in too. he helped me to find elevator, also had mins. time to show me how to use a coffee machine, where could take coffee free. took me to my room in the 2nd floor. said that the room was little. i said it was nice and clean. i stayed there 6 nights. very nice breakfast always with different yoghurts, juice, coffee, tea, cheese, sausage, lever pastej, EGGS, different breads, caviar in small tubes. once i couldnt open my door and one man from reception came and helped me. another time i was going to take a shower first time and shampooned my long hair. couldnt use the shower. called to reception and a man came to help me now too. very nice Place. the only thing they should have is a ramp for a wheelchair or a rollator. i managed myself to take my rollator up and down but it was somehow complicated. so if they fix that ramp then i am 100% satisfied....

Room tip: i had a very little room, suitable for me. i never saw how other rooms looked like.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2017

A great spot, friendly,clean, efficent. Good berckfast.The real Swedish style and system. we were so happy and pleased. Will return definitly if to visit Vaxjo. Keep it up the good work Mr Varend. You feel very Swedish when you inside this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

It's location 10-15 min from railway and bus stations. Hotel - is old swedish bulding with a narrow spiral stairs, but there is an elevator.
Good typical breakfast. You can make coffee or tea from automat on the 1st floor.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Good value for the money. A basic simple room with very comfortable twin beds, a desk and a chair. The bathroom is modern with a good shower. Everything was clean and tidy. It’s a few blocks off the main shopping are but that was part of the attraction for us. We came by train to Vaxjo and walked to the hotel. The staff was friendly; the buffet breakfast downstairs was adequate. We stayed for two nights in mid-April. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Great little hotel and great value , private parking and wifi included , just a few minutes walk from the town center. Nice rooms beds very comfortable, really helpful staff . And a really nice breakfast. Will definitely be staying there again if i pass through växjö.
YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED..

Edwin Slaughter and Ann-louise Wahlström

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple