“40+ crowd”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The place and music is fun however the 40+ crowed, the entrance fee and the waiting line to almost empty club isn't my thing.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good food in company with professional entertainment. A very pleasant evening. After the dinner disco was opened. With three disco floors one could choose "modern music", "schlager/pop music" or hard rock.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

We are visiting Sweden for the first time and our swedish friends booked this for us..., we were amazed by the friendliness of the people, the simplicity of the menu either meat, fish or vegetsrian along with a wine or beer package....sounds bizarre but it works!
Then the singing began by the waiters that had just served our drinks! Absolutely fantastic experience the staff / waiters and actors were brilliant and I would 100% recommend a visit.
We need something like this in the UK

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We `ve recently been there for the dinner show History Reloaded for a family occasion with my mom, my sister and my husband. It was all worth it! We really loved it. The show is popular with the locals. Our booking was made 3 weeks prior and we still could not get the best seats. The Show & Dinner were well blended & kept us occupied from 7pm till 11pm. Then it became a night club with modern load music and we happily danced. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no age bar - young and senior people were kicking the floor together! Loved it:)))

3  Thank Oluri
Reviewed 26 December 2011

The first time we went there we were kind of taken aback by the interior design which is so 70ties but the food is very good, simple and home-made and at very reasonable prices for the centre of Stockholm. I've been there many times, so it's become my favourite place for lunch in Stockholm. The design has remained the same, probably because in the evenings there seem to be special 70ties nights there (I've never been there in the evening). When I go to Stockholm again, I'll definitely go there for lunch.

2  Thank miasmith