“No drinks - dirty - No service”
Review of Scandic Malmen

Scandic Malmen
Ranked #1,670 of 3,111 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$56 - US$56
Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Neighbourhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
“No drinks - dirty - No service”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We were just after some drinks, but did not succeed to get some. We sat on a nice sofa close to the bar. I would say 45 minutes (as they have free wifi and it was raining).
They did not remove used glasses and a plate with old food from our table.
I tried to get a drink directly at the bar, but the three service guys have been busy and did not take my order. It was afternoon and only a few people have been there. They just ignored us and some other guest. Weird experience.
So went to the Exit bar next to the scandic. A really nice place I can highly recommend. The complete opposite to the scandic.

Stockholm, Sverige
“Not great”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

This is a place for a burger and a beer, at the most. I had the lamb, and I wont be back. If though meat is your thing, go for it, otherwise stay clear of the restaurant part and just have a beer in the bar.

Helsinki, Finland
“Is this a restaurant?”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stay at the Scandic Malm hotel and went to restaurant to find something to eat. I was surprised about the menu just hamburger and other fast food. I selected chines food. I got grate soup which was excellent but the main food nudels with chicken was in take a way box.

• Visited April 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Standard breakfast”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Went here to eat breakfast and wasn't all that pleased. I was disappointed due to the lack of pancakes and cream cheese for the bread. Nothing special really, they had the "typical" breakfast food like egg, bacon, bread and vegetables. Though the egg and bacon was quite tepid and almost cold to eat.

Naw, I'd rather go to Scandic Anglais to eat breakfast. But go ahead and visit this place if you just don't have the energy to make your own.

• Visited January 2014
Riga, Latvia
“Nice interior and atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is a good place for companies, pairs and even if you are travelling and having dinner alone (some visitors reading evening newspapers, enjoying coffee etc.). The design is nice and interesting, staff was also polite and welcoming.

Visited January 2014