“Blown Away”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

The talent is phenomenal. I expected amateur..I was completely wrong. These young people have passion, talent and heart. Every one of them deserve great things. The food was decent...it was partially a Christmas table (julbord) which was not my thing..but there are 8 courses so it was fine in the end. Go.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had no expectations at all. Our friends had bought the tickets and I was so skeptic about the whole thing. If you have a show and dinner at the same time normally they are awful and embarrasing.
But this time I was blown away with the talanted singers who also served our dinner.I could have danced all night...
The language was swedish but all the songs were english...
Wallmans salonger is also in Oslo and in Copenhagen and I definatelly want to check next time travelling ther if they are as good as in Stockholm.
They perform 5 times a week all the way to end of may...and every evening there was long queu in front of the door...so get your tickets early. And it was next to our hotel Strand..

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Recomended for an enjoying evening in Stockholm ! Food is not FANTASTIC, but the service is very friendly, and the show is excellent...

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Already the lounge bar put you in the right mood, with great cocktails made in the movie way and live music from the talanted and humourus staff. It really felt like it was improvised although I understand this is not the case.
The dinner show is great and really a lot of fun. Even non swedish speaking audience will appreciate it.
The pre-ordered menu was much better than I expected and actually really good. But really, you go there more for the show than the food.

We came out with a big smile on our faces and a warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Looking forward to see their new show.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Very Funny show. The food is also OK. You can enjoy the potato being served with the red meat.