“Sweet drinks”

Bauer
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Slussen
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Cool place, great location and interior design, great drinks and food, I just wish it was bigger and cheaper but hey, this is as good as it gets in Stockholm.

1  Thank mrcarlsson

Reviewed 9 October 2012

This was another restaurant where you order at the counter then they bring your food to your table. I ordered Korean Chicken off the special menu even though we got some help from one of the servers in translating the menu. But there was nothing special about the Korean special. It was bland, dry and nothing like what you get at a decent Korean restaurant (or at home for that matter). Really, the only thing Korean was the sauce, but there wasn’t very much of it.

The atmosphere was a little too noisy and hip for me. Lots of people parading in and out looking just so. The one thing I did enjoy was my first Swedish beer.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Had sushi and sashimi with a friend. Table wasn't ready, we were suggested to go to the bar to wait. 15 minutes, the bartender seemed cool and competent, but he couldn't serve all customers by himself. Order was fast, a sushi/sashimi platter, food arrived after half hour (great salmon, tasteless tuna) than were forgotten in our table. Ambience is good, food is ok, service is slow.
Owner, invest some money on service!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Not so impressive drinks but good for a beer! The interior is really cool and animated. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Our afterwork mood was disrupted by poor service. First the waiter/bartender didn't come with any menus, then one and then it took forever to procure more than that for the 8 of us. The food took approx. 45 mins to show up and for those prices (even though a nice display) you could expect more than some regular sushi (chicken teriyaki was ok). Even though we at times were saved by another much more serviceminded bartender our evening turned slower and slower as ordering new drinks felt like placing a burden on the waiter. And worst of all was probably the tab. I mean splitting a tab shouldn't be a big deal at restaurants today. But here it was so after having to write down what each is supposed to pay and handing over our credit cards (to his dismay). This person still manages to get everything mixed up and somehow charge multiple people twice the amount.

This restaurant has a good location and the interior design is very hip. But with this experience I can't say I can recommend it.