“Door to Gate”

Flygbussarna Door to Gate
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good service, driver arrived at our hotel a little early and we only made one stop for another passenger. Van was very nice and driver was efficient. I would recommend this company.

1  Thank Alice C
Flygbussarna, Kundansvarig at Flygbussarna Door to Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Alice! Thanks for your recommendation. We hope to see you again! //Flygbussarna Door to Gate

All reviews
"return journey"
"shared van"
"door to door service"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"arlanda express"
"cars"
"route"
"sek"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Telatively new, very comfortable at reasonable price, especially for more than one traveller. Our ride was dorect to destination, althow you may share the shuttle with pthers

1  Thank jacogal
Flygbussarna, Kundansvarig at Flygbussarna Door to Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi! Thanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the ride and hope to see you again! //Flygbussarna Door to Gate

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used Door to Door service twice from Arlanda to Stockholm hotel and from Cruise terminal to Arlanda .Good service recommended.

1  Thank Arie13

Hi! Thanks for recommending us! We hope you travel with us soon again! //Flygbussarna Door to Gate

Confirmation Number:5220387

As reserved, we were supposed to be picked up at 10.30 am since we have morning international flight from our hotel in Sweden to Arlanda Airpor. After waiting at out hote lobby for almost an hour, our driver DID NOT show up. I sent messages 3 times via website ( one time using English, 2 times translated to Swedish language) about us were waiting at the hotel lobby. Again, no respond nor confirmation from the driver or suppershuttle.com until I posted this comment. It was very dissapointing incident for us as customer since it was not the first time we use the service. Again, we do believe that business specially online business built on trust. Until now I am still waiting for explanation from the company since the payment had already charge from my card.

2  Thank F Mora S
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I strongly suggest you find an alternative travelling option. Our driver was delayed more than an hour, no help to be found at the airport, no help to be found online and when I finally found a contact number I figured out after 10 min on hold that I was calling US, which cost me 200DKK. An alternative is highly recommended.

1  Thank Asger Juel L
Flygbussarna, Kundansvarig at Flygbussarna Door to Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Asger. We are sorry about your negative experience. Please contact our customer support (via our website) with your errand. //Flygbussarna Door to Gate