“Just Ok food”

Pong Asian Restaurang
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Pong Asian Restaurang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #655 of 3,228 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was looking for a bargain meal in costly Stockholm and came across this restaurant. They have a buffet for 22 euros, it's not worth the money but this is a very expensive city!

1  Thank TchiLuanda

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Nothing special, just a good place to eat evening meal. Good buffet, taste asian food. Located close to Drottninggatan street.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Visited Stockhom with my French boyfriend on 8th-9th May 2013. Went there and an old Thai man who worked there treated me so badly because of I am THAI!!! I spoke Thai to him he told me that he didnt speak Thai then I spoke with him in English instead. I told him we would like to have table for two persons. He pointed to us to go to a table that someone just left! We went there to wait him to clean the table BUT he didn't finish it. He left a jug of water and two glasses than been using already on the table. He asked me what we were gonna drink? So I said that we just wanted to drink only water.. then he pointed us to that water that someone else been drinking from there!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I looked at my boyfriend and asked him and myself 'SERIOUSLY?!?!?!'

SO from now on Just be careful if you are going to eat there maybe the water that you are drinking, the restaurant doesnt change to you at all... :/ Of course Thai food is famous for everywhere BUT if the service is like this I won't dare to go.....

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This was a restaurant we found by chance strolling round the central district close to the station. The food was very nice and well presented, and they served us pretty fast. Miso soup and tea are complimentary. A very good price-quality relationship. The place is not too fancy but Ok for a quick lunch. Also away from the touristy expensive options.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Hitting a nice dinner in Stockholm can be hard. Oftentimes they charge incredible prices for just bad stuff. Are we glad we found Pong buffet restaurant in Drottningsgatan! The restaurant is nice and clean and had quite some Asian guests, too, so it must have been quite original. Good atmosphere, good food and drinks, reasonable prices, friendly, attentive personel. Recommended