Hotel Skeppsholmen
US$334
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$316
US$290
US$259
Agoda.com
1,392 results
All reviewssmall islandskeppsholmen islandquiet islandmuseum of modern artmilitary barracksferry stopsea view roommoderna museetgamla stanbathroom sinkswedish designold towncity centrevasa museumdesign hotellovely hoteloverlooking the water
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I just returned from Hotel Skeppsholmen two days ago and can't wait to return! This 81 room hotel is in a beautiful location and walking distance (over a short bridge) to town. Our experience was perfect...the staff was so welcoming and kind, food delicious, rooms very clean and comfortable, dining area looking over the bay and parks....I could go on and on.
There is no question we would stay her again. So quiet at night and lovely views. The island has a few museums and cultural exhibits, cafés.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EdDawn
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

My team and I are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are very lucky to be situated on this amazing island and still in the city centre.

Since you now have experienced us during winter we would love to welcome you back during spring and summer and then you will enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner on our terrace with stunning views over our gardens and the sea.

Best,

Reviewed 24 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week in August. Hotel Skeppsholmen is in a great location, tucked away from the tourists and hotels along the water, but only a 5 minute walk off of the island into the city. The island has an art museum and other interesting things worth exploring on the island.

We were warmly welcomed and upon entering the spacious room, enjoyed the complimentary water and caramels. Many nice touches like this are throughout the hotel.

Staff was very helpful. The gave us ideas for day itineraries and helped us to set them up.

The breakfast was outstanding: fresh juices, lox, coffee, cheeses, bread, eggs, jams, etc.,. After we left Stockholm, we missed the breakfast and hotel.

Very convenient to get a taxi from here to airport as well. Staff was great in securing this.

Would love to stay here again when we return!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a water view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaraParent
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this lovely review.

I am very glad to read that you enjoyed everything from our stunning location on this lush island in the city centre, our rooms with Scandinavian interior to our complimentary breakfast buffet.

Extra glad to read your comments about the service from my team.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our Eco labeled hotel next time you visit our capital.

Best from a snowy Stockholm,

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Loved the interior and what a great job they have done of the restoration of the old naval barracks. Lots of character with a very Swedish feel. The bar and restaurant is obviously popular with local people and businesses and there was always a great buzz around the hotel.
Breakfast was superb and staff efficient and friendly.
Rooms stylish, spacious, comfortable and cosy even in January blizzards!
Just be patient with the shower but hot water comes eventually!
Loved the location as it is just outside the central city areas but really close to all attractions by foot or ferry.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

Very glad to read you enjoyed everything from our historical buildings from 1699, our Scandinavian interior, our complimentary breakfast to our stunning location on this island in the city center.

Extra glad to read your comments about my team.

Best and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Myself and my Girlfriend stayed in Stockholm over Christmas and were fortunate to stay overnight at Skeppsholmen on Boxing day. Much has been said about the location, the design, the food and the staff.......all of which I thoroughly endorse. Unfortunately it was only a short visit and we couldn't stay longer.

We enjoyed a fantastic meal in the evening (the staff got the balance spot on of being attentive, but not too intrusive). We then enjoyed a walk around the island and the fantastic reflections of the Stockholm lights on the water and then after a few 'festive' libations retired to our fantastic room (no 232).

Thank you very much Hotel Skeppsholmen

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and what a lovely one to receive.

My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and very glad you to read that you had a fantastic meal in our restaurant Långa Raden.

Best,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Hotel Skeppsholmen. Before our tour, we had some contact with the booking staff and they were very accommodating and helpful. Nice rooms and good location. We are very satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this nice review.

Very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and extra glad to read your comments about my team.

Best and I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back next time you visit Stockholm,