Hotel Skeppsholmen
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$277
US$168
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$165
US$83
US$71
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$150
  • Restaurant
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$247
US$210
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$86
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,387 results
All reviewssmall islandskeppsholmen islandquiet islandmuseum of modern artmilitary barracksferry stopsea view roommoderna museetgamla stanbathroom sinkswedish designold towncity centrevasa museumdesign hotellovely hoteloverlooking the water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We spent three days here before departing on our Baltic Cruise. It was a great experience and perfect hotel. The breakfast was included with our room and was outstanding. The staff was very available and always helpful. Whenever they called a taxi for us, it came immediately which was appreciated. The hotel location is good and yet quiet and peaceful. Our room was comfortable and roomy. I definitely would stay here again and recommend it to others! Great choice!!!.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review.

Very glad to read that you enjoyed everything from a location, the service from my team to our popular complimentary breakfast buffet.

I hope you had a great Baltic cruise and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back if you will visit Stockholm in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Loved this hotel. It was quite different from my previous stay in Stockholm in Old Town. Hotel Skeppsholmen is a former naval barracks transformed into a top class boutique hotel. It is on the water front, really kind of a hideaway, just next to some of the cities best museums! About 10 minute walk to the city center. Rooms were modern a and quiet. The breakfast buffet is included with your room and offers an array of morning cakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, pate, croissant, breads, teas, coffees, and fresh juices. Really enjoyed the stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and what a great one to receive.

My team and I are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and O am very pleased that you enjoyed our popular complimentary breakfast buffet.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon again to our Eco labeled hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel is located on an island about a short mile walk across a bridge to the Grand Hotel and the Old City, Gamla Stan. Completely modernized rooms in a former Naval barracks. Beautiful bathrooms and a fantastic shower. A staff that is completely focused on customer service and a location that is a little bit of paradise. Great outdoor dining location for breakfast through to a evening night cap! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Third Floor rooms are great!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

Very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and extra glad to read your comments about my team!
Be assure they have read your review.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back next time you visit Stockholm.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed several times on business in Stockholm, and have come to prefer this lovely, peaceful hotel on Skeppsholmen (Ship's Isle) next to the Old Town. It is not like any other hotel you will stay in. It's only three stories for a start - a long low building that is a recently restored navy dormitory. The rooms are all different sizes, and its worth trying to get a larger one. I managed to get a room in the attic on the third floor, and its was exceptional. The beds was very comfortable, the furniture and fittings were modern (in a Swedish style) and of good quality. The bathroom was extremely modern, but (like most of the hotel) somewhat eccentric. I had a superb and tranquil breakfast in the rambling restaurant, which also extends outside in good weather. The best thing about the hotel, though, is its location on an island in the harbour. It is a quiet and relaxing spot, away from busy roads, but still very central.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the sea, preferably on the third floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this lovely review.

My team and I are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are very lucky that the Swedish government who are the owners of our historical buildings from 1699 let us open up this Swedish lifestyle Eco labeled hotel 4 1/2 years ago.
I agree our stunning location is quite magical.

Best from Stockholm who celebrates Midsummers eve.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hotel Skeppsholmen is in a very pleasant location and is also convenient to the rest of the city. A bus stop 2 minutes from the hotel arrives at Central Station in 10 to 15 minutes. My wife and I stayed here for five nights in June of 2014. We had a large, second floor room facing the water which was peaceful and completely free of any city sounds, allowing us to sleep with the windows open. The room itself was quite comfortable, with a good shower, and the sink, designed like water from the faucet pouring on a stone, was an interesting design touch and not problematic. We had a couple minor issues- only one towel was left one morning by a distracted housekeeper, the room phone was not functioning when I expected a business call from the U.S.- but the staff were very pleasant and helpful and responded quickly. I am not an enthusiast of buffet breakfasts, but the selection at the hotel was fine and better than many. We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Skeppsholmen and can recommend it highly.

Room Tip: A room facing the water would be highly preferable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Joachim08, General Manager at Hotel Skeppsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and what a lovely review to receive.

Very glad to read that you enjoyed everything from our rooms, the service from my team to our popular complimentary breakfast buffet.
I hope you tried the salmon which is my favourite.

I hope you enjoyed our capital and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon again.