Noted the following:
- Caesar salad without chicken
- Tomato and mozzarella salad with approx. 2 % mozzarella
- Luke warm food, which would fit in very well at a three star hotel breakfast buffet. We're talking soggy bacon and scrambled eggs. The toasts had no taste what so ever and were also soggy.
- The chicken served was of horrible quality
- Price included juice which most certainly was the cheapest kind, tasted sour and artificial
- Desserts were of low quality, felt mass produced and had no distinctive/genuine tastes
- Small selection of bread
The service was alright and the staff were kind, but slightly inattentive.
Paid 295 SEK (EUR ~30) for brunch here. In no way can this be called value for money. There are many much better alternatives.
For some reason, the place was fully booked and packed with people. Must have been first-timers as ourselves, because I really can't see anyone going back here - I certainly won't.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.