“Mexican Food in Stockholm”
Review of Taco Bar

Taco Bar
Ranked #2,282 of 3,230 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had just arrived and while it was late afternoon I had not eaten lunch. This small restaurant was around the street from my hotel and so I wandered in. The restaurant is small. One orders at the bar and then food is brought. It was a very pleasant surprise to find acceptable Mexican food. The portions were small and so value was average. The outside tables were taken but I was able to eat close to the front with a wide open window. I recommend this for a quick lunch or snack.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Actually is Mexican fast food. What we choose to eat was not bad, but not as good as this we tried in U.S.A. It was last minute decision after too much walking and the feeling that we were too hungry to look after a better restaurant to have lunch.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I can't believe I went to a place called "Taco Bar" but I did and did it twice.

The first time in Kungshallen because an associate wanted to eat there. I had a decent meal, better than expected, and after three months of no Mexican food, it was welcome.

The second time, I stopped in way down on Sveagatan (down by the Hard Rock) because their entire menu is half price from 14-17.00. Had nachos. Not great but good. And a brownie dessert. All ridiculous price for Sweden; in short, American prices with the half price. If you are hankering for something Mexican, try the half price special as it is at least a good food value.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Went here last night after getting lost looking for a different Mexican restaurant in Stockholm. They food is entirely heated in the microwave and is absolutely disgusting. Like most of the other reviewers I went to a McDonalds afterward just for a slight improvement. I hate McDonalds and that was astronomically better than the Taco Bar.

1  Thank ogie42
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I'm not mexican, but I do recognize a good burrito when I eat one. It was cold and stuffed with salad, poor in meat and no beans or guacamole at all. I asked the guy to heat it a bit, and he came back after a couple of minutes with the same exact cold burrito!
Yes, compared to other places it's pretty cheap, but I had to eat a burger at a fast food after that..
Avoid it, it's just not worth it.

1  Thank Enim85