Courtyard by Marriott Stockholm Kungsholmen
US$221
Sheraton.com
US$157
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$193
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
US$480
US$453
1,480 results
All reviewsbjork restauranttypical courtyardcity centreblue linemetro stationnice hotelminute walkwalk in showerold townbeautiful parkt banahotel is locatedpublic transportationrooms are largebreakfast buffetgamla stanbusiness hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed here for a short break. Hotel is fairly new, staff were friendly. Room was really good size, king size bed, tea & coffee making facilities that were topped up daily. Clean. Really quiet too so didn't hear noise from other rooms. Breakfast was more than adequate- would advise when you book that you book breakfast too as it is slightly out of the centre of Stockholm & no nearby cafes to have breakfast in. We booked through Expedia & thought the price for bed & breakfast was reasonable. We also had wi-fi included in the room rate. There is a popular restaurant in the hotel although we didn't dine there. It is slightly out of centre of Stockholm but metro only a short walk away. Would study here again if returned to Stockholm.

• Stayed: March 2012
HotelmanagerSTOCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockholm Kungsholmen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review. I will be happy to see you with us soon again.
Martin Åkesson

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed here for three nights while sightseeing. Though this hotel is not that new anymore, the cabbie at the train station wasn’t aware of the hotel or its location. Luckily, I wrote down the hotel’s address. This hotel is conveniently located within a 5-minute walk to a metro stop, and two metro stops away from center city. The room was modern, comfortable, and spacious; and the bathroom was well-maintained and very clean. The hotel staff was top notch. We arrived very late at night, and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Every evening, they greeted us warmly and inquired about our daily pursuits. The staff at the restaurant was also very friendly. The Bjork breakfast staff also managed to remember us every morning, and while we only ate at the restaurant for dinner one night, our waitress was also similarly helpful. The breakfast buffet was ample, and the dinner menu was also very nice. Our goat cheese and beet appetizer was particularly tasty. While my husband raved over the thick burger and fries, and my pasta was only fair. Dinner for two was $100 USD, which seemed to be in line with Stockholm prices. All in all, this hotel was a great find for its location, value, friendly staff, and comfortable room.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My girlfriend and me stayed here 4 nights in the eastern. The room is quite big, extra clean, with a fantastic bathroom. Furniture is pretty new and very cozy. Very quietly. It was a great impression once open the door for the first time. I cannot say anything about breakfast because it was not included. The hotel has a very good grill-restaurant in the case you want to have dinner or a drink before coming back to the room. The personal was very helpful and kind. It is located no more than 30 minutes walking from the city hall; basically where the city center starts. So, even there is a subway very close (8 minutes far), you can go by feet everywhere. This is something very important to notice. With this proximity to the center and the fantastic impression that this hotel gave us, do not hesitate in booking this hotel for a perfect stay in Stockholm!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2012

This hotel was great! I hesitated to write a review because I wasn't sure I wanted this place to get even more popular, but that would have been purely selfish. I booked a single and got a pretty large room with two double beds. When I checked in they asked if I had a preference for higher or lower floor. I said I wanted a higher one and they put me on the top floor. The view was nothing special (the building across the street was undergoing major construction) but it looked nice at night if you didn't look too closely... The bathroom floor was warmed and I very much appreciated that there was a lot of counter space next to the sink. nescafe and tea supplies in the room were replenished each day. I paid 1683SEK for two nights, which included buffet breakfast (good selection of hot and cold stuff). The free wireless was fast. On the third floor were some computers you could use to print things out. Everything was easy and fast with this place. On my last night I had to leave for an early flight so I couldn't make the buffet breakfast, but they packed a sandwich, juice, and fruit to go. The staff were all very cheerful. The location is fine; it's not quite in the center but the metro is very close and the trains are so frequent that it made absolutely no difference to my stay in Stockholm. The only thing that could have been improved... were the eggs at buffet breakfast (they were kinda runny); everything else however, was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Jmims
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Not much to say a perfect hotel in Stockholm and a great location. No complains what so ever. But have in mind this is Sweden so its far away from luxury

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple