“Al Fresco dining”

Restaurang Blekholmen
Reserve with
Restaurang Blekholmen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,380 of 3,060 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Stockholm, Sweden
“Al Fresco dining”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere out on the terrace overlooking the canal. Our waitress was really friendly and efficient. My mediium/rare sirloin steak with salad was lovely although the steak was a little more medium than rare so I would ask for a rare steak next time. Also I asked for a different accompanying dish which was no problem. Our waitress and her colleague were extremely busy and so it took a long time to get our second glass of wine. Therefore, the moral of the story is order a bottle! It was my first time at this restaurant. My partner is a regular visitor and always has the plank steak.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Cozee0

Ekero, Sweden
“Great location, food avarage quality.”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The location is great for drinks. Food is ok, but for same price its several other options around in the area. I had the Oxfile planksteak, and I still doubt that it was Oxfile, even though it tasted ok. I also ordered medium-rare, but got medium through. We complained and the waitress said it was hard to do midium-rare with the thin pieces. We were all laughing, but the we did not dare to wait for another one. Its located direct close to the Karlbergs channel on Norrmalm, NOT Kungsholmen but close.

• Visited June 2012
Molde, Norway
“Nice restaurant with good prices.”
Reviewed 2 August 2010

This restaurant is located in Kungsholmen just by the kanal and it is a nice place.

Good prices both on beer and food. We tried the "plankestek" for 149 SEK and it was very good. Will definately come back the next time we're in Stockholm.