“Definately one to consider”
Review of Nobis Hotel

Nobis Hotel
Ranked #15 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Well-located and very chic decor makes this hotel one to consider when in Stockholm. Service was also ok all around. When checking-in I had to wait for some time since their reservation system did not have my name correctly registered (and the hotel was sold-out), but the front desk found some way to get me a room. So no problem in the end. On the downside: slightly expensive.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 April 2011

Main reason we stayed in Nobis was the great price we got through Orbitz. I'm not sure we would have liked it as much if we paid double (or the usual rate). It is very clean, modern, boutique hotel. A huge plus was getting our room at 9am. Our main issue with it is the front desk staff. A couple of times when we asked for directions, they sent us the wrong way and today when we asked how to get to Millsgarden we were told to take a taxi. No mention was made of the fact that many (including Millsgarden) of the attractions are closed due to Easter holiday. I would have appreciated if someone during the course of our week-long stay said something about the closings of restaurants, shops and attractions, so we could alter our plans accordingly. I'm glad that we decided to take the subway and didn't spend $100 just to find the locked gate of Millsgarden.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Sometimes it's hard to decide on feelings towards a hotel and Nobis is absolutely one of these. There are several pro's and con's and I'll try to list them:
Pro: Cool design hotel - plenty to look at and very new
Con: The hotel restaurant - boring food and compared to quality very overpriced
Pro: Location - very central
Con: Very small rooms - or was it a closet??? Could open my suitcase other than on bed
Pro: Breakfast - one of top 5 breakfasts on hotels
Con: Price overall - and the above mentioned breakfast was an additional 275 SEK
Pro: The staff - very friendly and helpfull
Con: White curtain = bright morning light

So if I should recommend a stay it would be a one-nighter to experience the design and then find something more reasonable in price vs. size

Room Tip: NOT 505 or 513
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PLNG
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Fantastic hotel in central Stockholm, normally I always stay at the Grand Hotel however; saw the good review here on Tripadvisor and also used the haute compass website and decided to give it a try. It was great!!! Service is fab!!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jasonrekk
Reviewed 19 February 2011

The rooms a cool Scandinavian style. Located close to the best shops in Stockholm. Girlfriend thought that the common areas were a bit cluttered but the bar is very cool and popular with locals so it has a good vibe. Food is fine but not exceptional we went to f12 on valentines day and were blown away. The gym is quite small and not much fun to use.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Misterpunchman
Reviewed 15 February 2011

We are in our 50s, we travel a lot. We stay att nice hotels. But what it all boils down to is we want a nice and comfortable bed in a clean, cosy and quiet room, preferrably with a wonderful view. We also want friendly staff who do their best to accomodate our needs. The extras are a nice bar with a good atmosphere, contemporary furniture, nice people hanging around, and not to many screaming babies. We got it all at this place. The only let down was their restaurant. Wonderful breakfast, terrible lunch.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2011

This new hotel is spectacular. I've stayed at many in Stockholm and rate this as my new favorite.

The service is impeccable - friendly, helpful and incredibly attractive.

The rooms are spacious and decorated in a minimal Scandinavian design. It works - they feel comfortable. The bed is possibly the best I've slept in in a long time - I wish I could take it home with me.

The bar is the place to be right now, and the drinks menu inventive and classy. Try the aptly titled Don Draper. Lethal.

Finally, breakfast and bistro are really great. I was even offered an iPad while I waited for my meal.

I will be back on my next trip to Sweden!

• Stayed: January 2011