Nobis Hotel
The King's Garden(Stockholm)
  • Restaurant
Scandic Anglais(Stockholm)
1,539 results
All reviewsgold bargreat locationoverlooking the squarebeautiful hotelfive star hotelsuperior roomnice barcentral locationlounge arearooms are smallshopping areaquiet roomold townrestaurants and barsgamla stanlong weekendvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of times for business.
It's a trendy hotel in an excellent location in the centre of Stockholm. My room was very comfortable - the style is very modern if that's your thing.
Breakfast was excellent.
Last time I ended up on the first floor on a Friday night and was kept awake by loud music until 1am - maybe I was unlucky but perhaps better to avoid the 1st floor on the week-end.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Stayed for about a week on business. This is my second time staying there -- the first time was not too long after it had opened. Having stayed at other nearby hotels, this one really stands out. The service is fantastic. Had some minor issues with reservations for coworkers elsewhere and the front desk worked with me to get everyone settled at the Nobis quickly and efficiently. The breakfast, while costly if not included in the rate, is top notch. Rooms are comfortable, clean and modern. The staff at the Bistro in the lobby were a pleasure and the Italian restaurant on the lower level is a must. The only downfall is that the Nobis is more expensive than other area hotels, and Stockholm is an expensive city to start with, making it somewhat prohibitive for those watching their wallet or expense account.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank aremk
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Lots to like about this trendy place in the thick of everything in über chic Stockholm; but then there is lots to like about being in Stockholm, even if it hasn't stopped snowing since I arrived two nights ago - and today is the first "official" day of spring.

It there is one things would change about my stay at the Nobis would be the location of my room. I was on the second floor and it got very noisy early in morning with delivery trucks and vans coming and going. One other thing would be more light in the bathroom, but then I suspect I am being grumpy old man here!

Other than that, it was all good. The staff friendly and efficient, breakfast more than adequate, and the bar a great launch pad some great dinners in town.

Much to commend this hotel.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Me and my girlfriend celebrated our anniversary by visiting Stockholm for a weekend. Our choice of hotel was Nobis. We wanted a hotel that had a bit more luxurious and comfortable feel to it, and that we certainly got at Nobis.

The room was very clean and seemed to be in very good condition, not worn down like many other cheaper hotels.

The staff was very friendly and helped us with all our questions about thehote and Stockholm. They also helped me arrange a surprise for my fiancee in our room, flowers, chocolate and a very fresh plate of exotic fruits!

The location is also very good! Close to the shopping centers/malls, and also all of the more luxurios flagship stores on Normalm/Stureplan. Also there is buses, metro and railway only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel.

Also the breakfast was very good! They had a good buffet, and also there was no problem if you wanted something they didn't have on the buffet, then you just ordered it form the kitchen, and they made it for you if they had it..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TorEgilFjalestad
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Charming hotel next to Norrmalmstorget in the very center of Stockholm. Good facilities like gym and very nice restaurant and bistro. I will definately stay quite often in the future. Only room should have been larger but it was very nice though and by paying more I could have get more space.

1  Thank HenryWasteland