“Great Hotel!”
Review of Nobis Hotel

Nobis Hotel
Ranked #16 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a weekend in May 2013 and I loved it. The room was very modern and the food really good. We ate in the Italian one night and was worth every penny!
Everything about it was great and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Stockholm.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed here one night for work and was very pelased. I generally go for simpler hotels but got a great deal.Nice, clean, quiet room. Bathroom amenities from Byredo was a plsu.
The staff was friendly but didn't hover.

I loved the breakfast buffet, lot's of delicious thing to choose from. The jams were very good!

The location is great, just a short walk to the central station and close to Biblioteksgatan for shopping If you fancy a bike ride you can buy a seasonpass for 300 SEK in Pressbyrån just outside the hotel and there is a bikerack with Stockholm city bikes right on Norrmalmstorg.

My only complaint was the excessive amount of lamps in my rooms, especially a large hanging one that blocked axess to the desk.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ann-Christin G
Reviewed 5 May 2013

The hotel, an old and beautiful bilding in the best part of the city, is all modern inside, it has a nice bar to drink a glass of wine and a very good italian restaurant. It's lounge is one of the most beautiful I've seen.
The rooms are not the biggest Inês, but ours had a special view from the square.
The hotel is perfectly nestled to the best flagship stores and good restaurants, it's cozy and the staff is very helpful.
Very good breakfast too.
I'd only suggest more lights in the bathroom, and more space in the sink to put make up.
Stockholm and Nobis: a perfect match.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2013

A really great hotel, ideally located in central Stockholm. The service was very helpful, the room was comfortable and well equipped, if a little dark. No bath, but shower excellent. A really good gym and sauna and a great little cafe/bistro as part of the hotel which meant that you can at onsite without the formality of the main restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We,spent 4 days with my associates during an arbitration trial. All law firms are in the area so it was convenient for me. The location is great and an excellent restaurant is in the hotel. The lobby and bar area is very nice and the staff is very efficient and helpfull. İ recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

What a great hotel!!!!!

The location was perfect, the view from our 5th story room over the square was beautiful and I loved the sleek, funky decor.

I was recently in Stockholm to celebrate my son's 21st birthday.

LOVED the hotel. I had requested a room with 2 single beds. I felt the room I was shown was too small for my son and I to share over the weekend, so requested an upgrade to a bigger room. It was fabulous. We had a king bed and a very comfortable cot was brought in for my son.

The front dest staff was extremely accommodating and very helpful. They made great suggestions as far as activities, tours and walks. They booked us into 2 great restaurants nearby and couldn't have been friendlier.

We ate at the cafe and had breakfast every morning in the restaurant. Excellent food! Enjoyed cocktails in the beautiful atrium before going out at night. Very cool vibe.

A first class hotel without the "attitude".

Loved Stockholm, will return and now don't have to waste any time wondering where to stay...it will be the Nobis!

Room Tip: We liked being high up with a view of the square.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We debated and debated about where to stay in Stockholm. For Americans, everything is either expensive or really expensive so I wanted our choice to be right. After our first night being placed in a room on the 1st floor directly over the communal meeting area with loud, throbbing music until midnight, I was thinking we made the wrong choice. But, after 4 dayts, the staff was extremely courteous, accommodating and fast to respond to our every need, including a room change which we requested. We loved the funky rooms and the amazing, organic selection at breakfast, as well as the location close to everything, as well as the historic #7 tram to Skansen The Marimekko store is next door, as is other great shopping, including NK department store and the Berns hotel for great Asian food. I might consider a hotel on the water with our kids next time but this is a great, design hotel if you seek hip, even when you are traveling with kids.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family