Nobis Hotel
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$277
US$168
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$165
US$83
US$71
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$150
  • Restaurant
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
US$247
US$210
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$86
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,537 results
All reviewsgold bargreat locationoverlooking the squarebeautiful hotelfive star hotelsuperior roomnice barcentral locationlounge arearooms are smallshopping areaquiet roomold townrestaurants and barsgamla stanlong weekendvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Found the Nobis Hotel through Trip Advisor. Booked a mid-July 2013 reservation in October 2012. Reached out to Christian, the head concierge. He was awesome to work with, answering all of my questions in a timely manner. Particularly helpful with taxi information from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise ship port. It was a pleasure meeting him in person upon our arrival! The location of the hotel was excellent for our plans in Stockholm, and Christian and his staff/colleagues could not have been better hosts. Great room location and overall customer service! VERY nice breakfast with everything one could possibly want to start their day! The cafe on-site is also a very good choice after a long day of touring the city. We will return to Stockholm, and we will again stay at the Nobis Hotel!

Room Tip: We wanted something quiet with a view, so the staff gave us a very nice room on the 4th floor facing the park. We were VERY pleased with the location and the accommodations! From the picture of the hotel above, we were located in the upper left portion of the hotel. EXCELLENT for us!
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The Nobis is comfortable, clean, and so cozy, as well as hip and stylish. The location is close to shopping and plenty of nightlife. The breakfast buffet can be very busy! I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less nightclub noise from the active nightlife below!
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel is located very good right in the heart of Stockholm. We stayed for 3 nights in July and we absolutely loved the location; walking distance to many sights and easy access to trams/buses.
The room was small, but we didn't spend much time in it. The majority of the staff were very helpful and accommodating (expect for a very lazy dark-haired terrace waiter)

1  Thank ArtepL
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed at the Nobis with my family (wife, daughters ages 17 and 14) after searching for something high-end and "Swedish" but more practical than the Grand. We booked several months in advance of our stay and took advantage of a special rate - three nights for the price of two - and upgraded the rooms.

Anyhow, after booking the Nobis online I was very excited. This excitement may have led to a letdown - the hotel is very nice, to be sure but truthfully not any more impressive in terms of amenities, facilities and staff than a remodeled American chain hotel like Hyatt or Westin.

Leading up to our stay I contacted the concierge via e-mail to help with a couple of activities and our hotel transfer. He initially very quickly replied that he had received the e-mail but it was several days later before I heard anything else...so I sent another e-mail...and another. In the end, the reservations were handled but my experience and expectation with "high end" hotels is their concierges return my messages within a day.

Upon arrival, there wasn't a bellman to help carry our bags up the stairs and into the reception. And once at reception I realized why the concierge was so slow in responding - there is no dedicated concierge. It seems the desk staff pulls double-duty as both registration and concierge staff.

Such as it is at Hotel Nobis, the three gentlemen were all very friendly and helpful with questions about Stockholm. In fact, since we arrived during Midsummer Festival and most restaurants and attractions were closed they were helpful in booking us into a good restaurant that was open. The hotel apparently has no walking maps for tourists of Stockholm.

The common areas of the hotel are all very clean and there are a couple of historic areas that are really architecturally beautiful...but the rooms are sparsely furnished and rather impractical. In the effort to use Scandinavian designed furniture the Nobis misses the boat on what is practical for travelers. To wit - the table and chairs were too small to be usable for anything more than my phone, reading glasses and camera. Also, there lacked any meaningful lighting...the bedside reading lights needed to be swiveled in order to illuminate the room.

The bathroom was also very small and lacked shelves or counter space for basic toiletries and sundries.

The location of the hotel is excellent, very near great shopping, attractions, restaurants and public transportation. It's also a very nice neighborhood to just walk around.

It's not likely that I'd return with my family to the Nobis, for the money it just seems that there exists something more charming, personal and practical for being in such a great city like Stockholm. I would likely however, use it for business when my expectations are quite different than when traveling with my family on a vacation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BuonaNotteRoma
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Nobis Hotel wasn't our first choice when selecting hotel but we had an amazing time there and would go back for sure. The breakfast was excellent and tasty with lots of nice breads, homemade jams and rooms, courtyard and all lounge areas great, bar really nice with great staff and cocktails - and the location is really excellent Its hard to find a flaw, if I had to mention one it would be that the rooms are very small.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family