“amazing! first class!”
Review of Nobis Hotel

Nobis Hotel
Ranked #18 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Brilliant hotel - super location, really central. LOVELY huge bedrooms with big bathrooms. Super soft bedlinen which was a real treat. Lovely decor, great bar, friendly staff.

Only downside was that staff don't help you with your bags.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Andreas C, Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for that lovely feedback!

I am sorry if we failed to assist you with your bags. We always have a porter to help out upon arrival or to assist with bags to the room. I hope we can make it up during your next stay!

There are newer reviews for Nobis Hotel

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here on both ends of our Baltic cruise. The staff couldn't have been nicer! They gave us places to go see, told us about the free tours and made reservations at the best places for dinner. The hotel is located close to everything and we walked everywhere! Rooms are small but clean. Big enough fir the amount of time we spent in the room. Breakfast was included in our stay and was delicious! It was a huge buffet. I'd definitely recommend his place.

Dear Jane,

Many thanks for your positive words!

I am happy to see you enjoyed our recommendations. There are so many sides to Stockholm and plenty more to explore so I hope you are back soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed at the Nobis for five days. The location is great--easy walking distance to explore the city. Our first night we had a very noisy room (loud bar outside hotel), the next morning I requested to change rooms. The staff was very accommodating in finding me a quiet room for the rest of my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again when I am in Stockholm again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive review!

Apologies for the outside disturbance during your first night. Happy we could arrange for a different room for the remaining days of your stay.

Thank you for recommending us and hope to have you back at the hotel soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here two nights before boarding Oceania cruise through the Baltic Sea. Nobis is very convenient, near the main part of town, close to the water, access to hop-on tours, shopping. The on-site restaurant is very good, huge breakfast buffet (included). Rooms are small, by American standards, but more than adequate! Take a converter if you need to charge your phones. Amenities in the room are great. We'd stay there again!

Room Tip: Some rooms are on outside, better view but noisier. Interior rooms don't have much view, but ar...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuvWineAndCheese

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your feedback!

I hope you enjoyed the city and the rest of your cruise. Hope to have you back at Nobis Hotel soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

From arrival to departure the hotel staff could not have done more. The location right next to the business and shopping district is fantastic. I enjoyed the extensive breakfast. The room was spacious and I slept extremely well on the comfortable bed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sholdsh
Andreas C, Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind review!

Our Dux-beds are really comfortable, glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed at the Nobis for three nights, and loved everything about the historic building, interior design, service, and my room (Superior room). Not to mention its ideal location! The hotel is as beautiful as you see in its promotional pictures.

The only hiccup was the loud thumping music on Tuesday night. It went on until at least 2am, and it was so loud that I could swear it came from downstairs (but was told the next morning that it came from the club across the park!). So my advice is to ask for a room that does not face the park, as this is a frequent complaint from many reviewers.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the park.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma-Tristan
AndreasCavallius, Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for that fantastic feedback!

I have been told there was disturbing music on the day you mentioned and informed by the neighbouring restaurant it was a special happening on their terrace. I am very sorry it affected your sleep during your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I spent four nights in three different rooms (my fault not theirs, I had a weird schedule) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Top score is the excellence of the staff: friendly and amusing, informal but polite, efficient but not officious. Breakfast is great. Style is high but not so as inconvenience function. The only minor quibble, and the only reason it gets four rather than five stars, is that (as some other reviewers have noted) some of the rooms are improbably small - so much so that in one of our rooms my companion had to limbo dance past the huge wall mounted flat screen TV in order to get to and from that side of the bed. But hey, those beds are good, the linens and pillows great and the bathrooms rock. Plus the location is about perfect. Stay there, it's really nice...

1  Thank TimboLondon

Dear Timbo,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback! As always, very happy to see you enjoyed the service provided by the team. Glad you had a chance to try out a few of our different room categories where some are more spacious than other.

Hope to see you back soon!