Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
US$277
US$168
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$165
US$120
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$153
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$247
US$210
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$86
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
4,970 results
All reviewscentral stationcity halla business class roomarlanda expressold townconvention centerthe congressgamla stanbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetoffice buildingwater viewexcellent hotelmodern hotelstandard roomperfect locationairport train
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this business-hotel. We stayed at the 15th floor and had a great view to the river. Breakfast was good and the only thing I missed very a pool and a proper Finnish Sauna :)

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the 14-16th floor.
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The position could not be better, a few steps from Central Station of Stockholm, and from speed train, Arlanda Express. 30 min after landing at Arlanda we were at our room.
Business room at 15th floor, reasonable priced, gave us a very modern and fresh room. Not so big, but with a spectacular vue over Stockholm. The breakfast was 1th class. Just add fried eggs and stronger coffee and it would be perfect.
One of the best or even the best choice by a short trip to Stockholm.

1  Thank lazze51
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have stayed here one night, on business, only. It is a modern stylish hotel, I guess it can still be categorized as newly built. Location is great, right next to the central railway station, walking distance into the center of Stockholm (although Stockholm center is fairly spread out). The rooms are very nice, clean, and up to the usual Radisson standard. The breakfast was very good, great selection, quick and efficient service, were plates were speedily pick up from the table.
The only glitch I experienced was at check-in. My travel agency had failed to supply my Carlson Rewards status, so at check-in I showed my rewards card, and asked if there was an upgrade available. I was told that they were fully booked, but I could get a business class room with “a view”. Nice I thought, but when I arrived in my room, all I could see was the metal bars surrounding the Waterfront Congress Center. To be fair, I could get a glimpse of the Stockholm City Hall and the water front, but then I had to push my chin to the window, and try to look sideways.
Nonetheless, I will stay there again, probably just a few weeks after writing the review, the hotel is great, but do not expect too much from the business class rooms “with a view”.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I always use this hotel when coming to the corporate meetings. Excellent rooms, awesome breakfast and super-friendly and helpful staff. They even found me an alternative gym when theirs was under maintenance.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The hotel has very many plus points - for a start it's location, within a stone's throw from the main central station in Stockholm where the airport train comes in, means it is possible to go from plane to hotel via train and only be outdoors for 15-20 metres!

The staff on arrival were attentive, helpful, and caring; the rooms clean and the facilities pristine. An excellent lobby bar, with evening (Christmas) refreshments available at reception; fantastic in room toiletries and an excellent set of recommendations from the reception staff all added to the experience.

That doesn't even touch on the fantastic breakfast - well priced and allowing you to eat enough across the various Continental European, American/English and Nordic cuisines that you don't need lunch! Good selection from those with gluten/lactose issues too and fantastic freshly baked bread for those who can partake.

So why no 5 star rating? Minor reasons in the main which would bump it up- a larger bathroom, with a bath would be great; slightly more storage space, not least to hang damp/wet clothing; a swimming pool/sauna facility.

That said, this would be my first call on somewhere to stay if I'm back in Stockholm.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room, overlooking the bay; go for a room nearer the lifts
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple