* it is very centrally located in Södermalm, one of the most interesting districts in Stockholm
* there is enough room for all guests, no overcrowding like in some other hostels
* the reception personnel is very friendly and helpful
* free wifi, works quite well
* well equipped kitchen
* there is a night guard, but whether he is useful is a matter of luck. During my 4 nights I have met two different guards, one of them was indeed very watchful, communicative and taking good care of the place during the night, the other was just hiding himself and did not seem to care at all.
* the stoves in the kitchen do not always work
* the airco does not seem to work very well, my room did not have a window and i the air made me feel drowsy and a few times i wasted a morning because i fell asleep again. when i just forced myself to go outside then i'd feel good & awake after a few minutes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mosebacke Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.