“Nice duck with orange sauce! Then dark chocolate with cherries!”

Restaurang Bergamott
Reserve with
Restaurang Bergamott is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #333 of 3,111 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$176 - US$352
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Sollentuna, Sweden
“Nice duck with orange sauce! Then dark chocolate with cherries!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I liked the food very much - lovely tasty duck with orange sauce and later dark chocolate fondante with cherries. Good wine, we had a Pinot Noir from Chile. Good coffee. Service was nice. The restaurant was popular that Thursday night and the noise was a bit annoying, I will be back!

• Visited April 2014

The Hague, The Netherlands
“French Enclave in Stockholm”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I happened to be at Kungsholmen around early dinner time and passed Bergamott; the menu - on chalkboards - looked Frencher than French and I could not resist. Since I was so early there was a table, and I was not disappointed: delicious oysters, properly served on a LARGE helping of crusched ice, a perfect (and quite large) bavette served rare , and a nice Tarte Tatin was my repas. Glasses of (open) Chablis, St Emillion 2009, and a Calvados were my beverages.
Service and ambience were both excellent; the meal was not cheap, but it was very good as well as very pleasant. I have found a new safe address in Stockholm ...

• Visited August 2013
Linköping, Ostergotlands Lan, Sweden
“Parisian atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

As someone who constantly longs for Paris, I find Bergamott a great getaway in Stockholm. This is a place to go to if you need a shot of that Parisian atmosphere, complete with forgetful but still quite charming waiters, a noisy dining room, and well cooked food served with a relaxed attitude.

My vegetarian main course (the only one on the menu) was more Italian than French, but very tasty. The crème brûlée I had for dessert was heavenly, and I can't complain about the 400 SEK I paid for the whole dinner, including wine.

I only wish they would change the music. French restaruants should play French music, ok?

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Linn L
Espoo, Finland
“Bistro - good but no surprises either way”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The atomsphere is pretty lively and it provides a good setting for being out with Friends. I would not recommend it for business as it is quite noisy. We had meat and it was good but not excellent for the price we paid.

• Visited December 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great food, great service, very genuine”
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

Have been to Bergamott quite a few times, always great food and a fantastic atmosphere. Very French with all of its pros and cons, and if you like France you will not be disappointed. The service is almost always superb, however once, one of the new waiters was assigned to our table and didn't do a very good job. The rest of the staff are however always impeccable with excellent wine pairings with the food and they are very caring.

Overall, one of my absolute favorite restaurants in Stockholm. On weekends, book ahead. And if it's full, go to the tapas bar across the street, best tapas in Stockholm.