“A Good Choice”

Bizapartment Gardet
Singapore
“A Good Choice”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel is situated in a beautiful and serene neighbourhood. However, it is not very near to town. I have to alight at the T-bana station ''Stadion'' and transfer to bus number 1 and alight at approximately 6 stops or so thereafter. If one don't mind travelling the bit, the location is really great due to the neighbourhood. The hotel is aesthestically beautiful. The room is very spacious, clean and neat. Toilettries are provided. The kitchen is very well equipped. There is a laundry room that is free of charge with washer and dryer. The hotel staff were fairly helpful.. Stockholmers are very friendly and nice thus expectations on hotel service would be higher. And, one of the lady staff gave wrong instruction to the nearby supermarket. I was not the only one heading in the wrong direction as I've met a few others walking in the wrong way with me. Though there was supposed to be free wifi access even in the room, I couldn't get in the internet for the 2 nights stay. There is a business centre that caters to needs for internet access though. Overall, quite a pleasant experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Manchester
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I stayed for seven nights while exhibiting at an art fair close by (10 minute walk) in the port. We had a standard room which was absolutely fine. Small kitchen area, very comfortable bed, good shower. We took note of a previous review and took our own towels, and this was good advice. The towels provided were not really adequate quality. Breakfast was excellent, all you could ask. The only downside for us was that there was nothing to do at night unless you took a taxi into town. Taxis are VERY expensive in Stockholm, anything from £17 to £24 for a 10 minute journey. Excellent restaurant across the street though, Funkadelic. The lunch there is exceptional, and only 100 SEK. We would have eaten lunch everyday there if we could. Nothing else of note close by. It was fine, absolutely no complaints, but next time we'll stay in town where there is more activity.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, away from the adjoining bowling alley which can get noisy at week-ends
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank agallerist
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed in this aparthotel in August 2013 for 4 nights. As all the reviews I had read before booking were all quite positive, I was not worried about what I would find. I did not think I would find something even better than I expected though!!! When I opened the door to our studio apartment, I could not believe how wonderful and beautiful it was. It was immaculate,, tasteful and most importantly a place that I wanted to have dinner and relax after a long day of sightseeing.

The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was excellent. I had read mixed reviews on the breakfast so I was surprised to find how absolutely wonderful it was. And the dining room was so elegant and tastefully decorated.

It isnt in the center of Stockholm and again I had read reviews saying it was in the middle of nowhere which did worry me a bit. But it really isnt in the middle of nowhere and there are actually some nice looking restaurants nearby and a supermarket right around the corner.

Bus 1 takes you right from the Central station to the door of the hotel in 20 minutes and bus 76 or 74 (cant remember) takes you to the port in 10 minutes or less.

All in all this place was AMAZING!

1 Thank gabs227870
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I really can't find anything negative to say about our stay here. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped and the breakfast extensive and of a high standard. The 2 main buses into the centre of the city (1 and 76) stopped right outside and so the location was perfect as everywhere was accessible but the hotel was quiet.

I would recommend this place to anyone - the facilities meant we could do our own cooking ( Stockholm is ruinously expensive) if we wanted to, but we still had the convenience of breakfast.

Just perfect.

Room Tip: The top floor facing inwards was very quiet, but no view of the city.
1 Thank Min F
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The service and reception at Biz Apartments is very good, everything is always very clean and tidy, rooms are very well sized and layed out, although the walls are very thin so you can always hear when someone is walking down the corridor or opening doors, also there is a place nearby which is often playing loud music making it hard to sleep sometimes

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my son for a week.
Good kitchen with microwave and hob. Nice bathroom, good heating/air-con, comfy beds, good access to town using no 1 bus, really good breakfast
The only downsides: towels rather rough, no shampoo, minimal shower gel, rooms only serviced every 5 days, room rather dark as only one window (in kitchen area)

Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This is essentially a hotel room with kitchenette, but it does the good job. The bed is soft and comfortable, the bathroom good size, the kitchenette got the dishwasher, small fridge freezer and a 2 sets of cutlery and crockery. It is not a lot, so you have to be creative, for example, make a salad in the pot as there is no salad bowl, cook vegetables first, transfer them to the pot to keep warm, and the fry the meat on the same frying pan. Anyway, the breakfast that was included in the rate was good, and we managed a few nice meals at the room as well. The bas stop is conveniently located just by the side entrance, buses are friquent, especially number 1. Staff is helpful, and a big supermarket is about 500 meters away. Rooms are cleaned every 5 days, opposit to every 7 as in serviced apartments in most countries, and there is a separate laundry room. I would recommend it and happily stay again.