“A Unique and Beautiful Perspective of Stockholm - Kayak Tour”

Stockholm Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Introductory Ice-skating Tour in Stockholm
More attraction details
Owner description: Stockholm Adventures creates genuine experiences for people who believe adventure to be synonymous with the ‘good life’. We continually strive to extend this sense of the ‘good life’ to all elements of our tours – which means we put great emphasis on quality equipment, fresh and delicious food, outstanding hospitality and careful consideration for you and the environment every step of the way. We offer guided tours or independent adventures for groups, individuals, and families alike. We’ll give you access to the cultural highlights and nature that exists in and around our beautiful City, Stockholm. Whether you wish to paddle in a Kayak or Skate on natural ice: with us you’ll journey away from the ordinary tourist trails to create an adventure of your own. Let the adventure begin!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We cannot say enough positive things about our 2 hour kayak tour of Stockholm! We were recently there for a few days and while I believe that we saw most of the main attractions that Stockholm has to offer, this kayak tour was our very favourite part of our trip. Not only did was our tour guide Julie very helpful and knowledgeable, she was fun and upbeat and helped make the whole experience that much more wonderful. I would highly highly recommend this tour if you ever have the pleasure of visiting Stockholm.

Many thanks, Julie! We had a blast!
Jenn and Brian

"interesting facts"
"old town"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Highlight of our trip! Was a beautiful day and just the right amount of time on the water! Our guide (Julie i think her name was) was amazing, so so kind and helpful and even lent us her own personal sun cream! Learnt so much and definitely glad we did it with a guide!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Fjäderholmarna are part of the “Nationalstadsparken”, a unique National Park with urban elements.
During summer I would recommend to book a boat trip to this small island where the archipelago begins. You will discover beautiful landscapes as well as handicraft shops, restaurants, ice cream and not least...a small shop which will introduce you in the Swedish whisky story. Also, you can have a tasting session !

1  Thank Trepteanu L
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A brilliant day that I would recommend to anyone. Our guide was inclusive, attentive, knowledgeable and humorous while I found the admin staff went beyond the call of duty to help me enjoy the trip - needing to make changes to my booking at the last minute(the morning I was booked to sail) I was told this wasn't a problem and they reorgansied my booking immediately.I took this trip on my own on a day that two couples had also booked to go, but I never felt left out or an outsider. The trip itself was sensational; being introduced to the basics of sailing while enjoying the fantastic views.

1  Thank Stephanie H