Disclaimer: I live 5 mins away from Clarion Tapto, the review is for my mother and brother who stayed there for a week, during August 2014. I was every day with them and checked the rooms, breakfast, dinner etc, in order to be sure that they will have a great stay and experience. Otherwise, I wouldn't contribute with this review, check my other hotel reviews too if you are interested.
- The location, near bus stops, T-bana (metro) and the center in general. Bakery + supermarket for those who want this little "extra".
- Free WiFi
- Safety - There is someone at the reception, 24/7, quiet neighbourhood.
- Breakfast and Dinner. Clean, alot of varieties to choose from, salad bar, tapas. The dinner was complimentary during summer for the hotel guests.
- Staff - There was always someone to help, most times with a smile.
- Clean - Checked their room, the lounge, the reception and the restaurant during their stay, nothing to complain, only the fact that the bed sheets changed after 3 days or something. I guess you can ask the reception about this.
During the stay of my relatives, there were some events in Stockholm, which meant that the hotel was superbusy, so try avoiding dates that coincide with events such as marathons, Pride, matches, concerts etc.
The price was average compared to Stockholm standards, so about 6,500 SEK for 7 nights.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included