“five days like a nobel”

Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm
Ranked #52 of 155 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Beautiful view from our room, good food. Rooms are very clean. The breakfast is one of the best ever tasted in the world. The staff is very efficient and has given us good advices for our holiday. If I have to say...the service during dinner is a bit slow. But food is great

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Marco,

thank you so much for your kind comment. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed everything from the service to the rooms and the breakfast buffet.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be an help for us in our future work.

Welcome back to us soon again!

Maria

Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Booked a 'harbour view' roomed & they delivered , excellent view over Nybroviken . Big enough double room , nicely decorated . Shower only in a slightly too small bathroom . Pleasant check in & out service , breakfast wasnt included in our very reasonable rate . Excellent location & no problems at all , will use again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Phil,

thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here at Tripadvisor. We highly appreciate your feedback and it is a delight to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to meet you soon again!
Welcome back!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Initially I was assigned a room that was in the atrium of the hotel with no window to the outside world. I would not have been comfortable sleeping 3 nights in that environment and without issue I was moved to a room with a street view. The bed was comfortable, the room spotless clean, bathroom small but functional with both bath and shower. Breakfast was ok. The ambience in the open plan areas in the evening was relaxed. Staff were professional and charming.

The hotel is conveniently located for all the main attractions in central Stockholm. I was stay here for a leisure trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank daubyb
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experiences from your stay at Radisson Blu Strand hotel. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
I am glad to hear that we had the possiblity to give you a room that you felt comfortable in. A room move can be essential for the stay and as long as we have availability it is not a problem at all to change.
We are all happy to hear that you found the staff professional and charming and we hope to have the pleasure to meet you soon again!

Welcome back to us next time you are in Stockholm!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Convenient location - especially for morning joggers! Also arranged morning run on Wednesdays - how cool is that! Breakfast with lots of healthy choices, newspapers and friendly stuff. Wifi works without problems everywhere in the hotel. Great stay for business purposes.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Apple71_8
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Chris,

thank you so much for your kind words! Your review is a pleasure to read from the beginning to the end and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. Your words makes us all proud and we are looking forward to have you back as our guests soon again!
Thank you again for recommending Radisson Blu Strand hotel!

Welcome back!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I checked in and were given a single room with very small bed. We were switched the next day but again the room was very small and on a open space to the dining room below. We were awakened each night by the cleaners, vacuums etc. the concierges were pleasant but not well versed in tours and restaurants. The rooms are clean and the location excellent. At the price I would have expected more. A good nights sleep would have helped.

Room Tip: Get an outside room away from the atrium
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TarHeel810
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here at Tripadvisor.
We appreciate your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you felt a bit disappointed with the size of the room. When you book your room through our website we always provide information about the room category and the size of the room, and all our cooperating travel agencies have got the same information if you book your room with them. In case our guests feel disappointed with the room during their stay, we always try to offer an upgrade or find another solution depending on the availability and I am sorry to hear that we weren't able to give you a room which made you feel satisfied.
I am working as concierge here every Friday and during the rest of the week all the staff at the front desk help our guests with restaurants and tours. We are all trying hard to be knowledgeable and updated with the latest information but we can always be better and we appreciate your feedback.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and we hope to have the chance to have you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Good morning Eva

Just a short note to thank you and your staff for a wonderful stay at the Radisson Blu Stand Hotel last week.
I checked in on 2nd April, for 2 nights, and was met by two very fiendly and helpful check-in staff. I was delighted to find that my room had been up-graded and the whole experience of staying with you was most pleasurable.
Your staff are so polite and helpful which is very much appreciated.
Breakfast offers an extensive selection and felt clam and enjoyable – thank you for that.
I am returning to your hotel in May, this time for 3 nights together with my wife and daughter, and I am sue that we will have a fantactic stay at the hotel.
People are oftern too quick to compain which is why I felt that a big ‘Thank You’ was due to you and everyone who made my stay most enjoyable.
Looking forward to arriving again in May 

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kevin_read
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Kevin,

thank you so much for this very kind review! I highly appreciate that you have taking the time to write a comment here at Tripadvisor.
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Radisson Blu Strand hotel and that you decided to come back so soon with your family. It will be a pleasure for us to have you all here!

Looking forward to meet you soon again!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed for a couple of days after a business trip in Malmo, also at the Radisson Blu. excellent location, enjoyed walking around the neighbourhood. the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was very good, in a very comfortable restaurant. room was a bit small, but it was only a single.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experiences from your stay here at Radisson Blu Strand hotel. I am so glad to hear that you felt satisfied with the location and the restaurant and all of us are so happy to hear that you found the staff very friendly and helpful.

We hope to have the pleasure to meet you soon again!