Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
US$290
US$275
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$329
US$297
Agoda.com
3,395 results
All reviewssky bararlanda expresscentral stationfisk restaurantold towngamla stanbusiness roomnice hotelexcellent locationjunior suitewalking distancebreakfast buffetairport trainbusiness tripthe breakfast areastandard roomshopping area
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nearly 500 SEK for two adults and a child for breakfast two mornings + the hotel rate (2400 for a family room) feels like too much. Yes we could have eaten elsewhere but in the morning with kids, that was not an option. The pool was nice but cold. The welcoming woman in the reception at check in was great!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Susanne H
Royal Viking H, Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We are happy read you enjoyed your stay. The temerature in the pool is in fact 26C but sometimes perceives as colder because of the high air temperature. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to us.
Klas F, Director of Sales

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed on the hotel for a weekend a year ago. Stockholm as a city is great, and the location of the hotel is very good. They have clean rooms and good service. A stylish and modern look in the lobby and main rooms make a good first impression.

The problem for me was the room. It is alright, but it seemed a bit old, and much smaller than I hoped for. I should scan the interwebs for more info about room standards, the next time I book a hotel :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eivind S

Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. Wishing you welcome back to us!
Klas F, Director of Sales

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Located just next to the Airport Express stop, in terms of convenience it is unbeatable. The rooms are small, and fairly basic. Likewise, the breakfast buffet is average, but then this is a mid level business hotel, and you get what you pay for. The staff is friendly, and it is meticulously clean - but these are Swedish national characteristics!What a wonderful country and people.

Room Tip: See if you can get a room overlooking the central atrium.
1  Thank dillivala

Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. Warm welcome back to us!
Klas, Director of Sales

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My final day there I kept detecting a raw sewage smell wafting up through the elevator shaft. I told the front desk about the stench upon checkout. She did write down the issue in a log.

The strengths of this property are clearly its close proximity to Centralstation and the city. The rest of what the hotel offers is hit and miss. My choice for repeated stays here is the closeness to Centralstation; otherwise I probably would select another property.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Wishing you welcome back to us and hope to exceed your expectations.

Klas F
Director of Sales

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel is a good property, but not a very good, or excellent hotel. I choose the Royal Viking Hotel when in Stockholm, because it is right next to Centralstation. All I need to do is walk next door to get to regional and local trains or the Tunnelbana. Access to all things Stockholm from the Royal Viking Hotel is Excellent as well. I think Radisson factors this into the cost of their rooms and amenities, because this is where the quality and value for money spent at the property begins to slip. The rooms are quite expensive and small. Similar hotels in the U.S. and other European and Asian cities provide more value for the same amount of money spent. Breakfast is very good, but is not included in the room rate. It should be. Wifi is free, and service can be spotty at times. The lobby bar is always busy, but sometimes trying to order something requires flagging the attention of the bartender who is right in front of you! They are not that attentive. I sat waiting to order a drink and the bartender stood 5 feet away putting away glasses! Fisk restaurant is quite good and offers delicious fish dishes. For me, it's unusual to find such a good restaurant attached to a hotel. My friend, who lives in Stockholm, tells me Fisk is one of the best fish restaurants in town. My final day there I kept detected a raw sewage smell wafting up through the elevator shaft. I told the front desk about upon checkout. She did write down the issue in a log. The strengths of this property are clearly its close proximity to Centralstation and the city. The rest of what the hotel offers are hit and miss. My choice for repeated stays here is the closeness to Centralstation; otherwise I probably would select another property.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our "Yes I Can!" culture and do apologise that you did not recieve this level of service all the time during your stay. We always take the time to listen to constuctive comments, so we can continually improve our services in order for you to be choosing us not only for the location but also the service, comfort and atmosphere. Wishing you welcome back to us and hope to exceed your expectations.

Klas F