US$191
US$153
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$394
US$193
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Clarion Hotel Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$229
US$139
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$193
  • Restaurant
US$91
US$79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$112
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
US$253
US$214
  • Free Breakfast
Clarion Hotel Sign(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$111
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

All reviewsgamla stanold towngreat locationroof terracecobblestone streetsbreakfast roomt banacharming hotelsmall hotelsmall elevatorfourth floorroyal palacemodern bathroomthere is no air conditioningby european standardsstayed here for three nightsfresh fruit
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Using this hotel in the old town of Gamla Stan one is right in the middle of so much one wants to see. Publc transport is handy, including the ferry to Djurgarden for the Vasa Museum, Skansen etc. The room was spacious if the bathroom small, but it was very comforatable and perfectly adequate. The breakfast was ample and varied from an excellent buffet selection. Staff at Reception were very pleasant and helpful. Theer are plenty of restaurants on Gamla Stan when looking for an evening meal. An excellent choice of hotel if you like to be in a central position for purposes of sightseeing.

Room Tip: We asked for an upper floor which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ailourophile
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Since I relied heavily on tripadviser reviews for selecting hotels during my recent trip, it's only fair that I return the favor because the reviews were spot on. Could not have asked for a better location, great staff, and we only had two issues. Our first issue was our room was not available when we checked in and our second issue was there was a problem with the shower head that I reported, but it was not fixed during our stay. Breakfast was good, but it filled up a couple of times and it was always around 9 am so get there early or come in late. One more thing, the cleaning staff at this hotel is extremely honest; I left a tip on our bed for the cleaning staff and when my wife and I returned to our room later that day, the tip had been left on the nightstand. I guess not many people tip in Sweden, but fortunately, my wife found him and we were able to show a little gratitude for his outstanding work.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank scvfuzz
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Trots en felbokning av bokningsbolaget fixade Rica i gamla stan till ett rum till mig och löste min situation. Servicen var utmärkt, det var rent och snyggt och frukosten var trevlig. Hotellet ligger väldigt fint nära gamla stan i Stockholm.

Even though the booking company made a mistake in booking, the personel at Rica was able to help me out and did so with a smile. The hotel is clean and tidy, the service is good and the breakfast is good. The hotel is situated in the old town of stockholm which means that everything is at walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Given the raving reviews, my expectations were a little higher, none the less, the hotel is clean, comfortable and in a great location. For the 4 stars, I would have expected a bit more. The single room I booked was really tiny, but very clean. Personally one of the things I found annoying about the breakfast is that the room is small, everyone stares at you and there are not enough tables, both mornings I ended up asking if I can share and this made me feel uncomfortable. The breakfast was okay - I certainly don't think it's the best breakfast buffet I've had in Europe. On the Saturday the breakfast was really simple, on Sunday they put out eggs, bacon, smoked salmon etc. Bacon was hard and cold. Both days I've found dirty coffee mugs as well. There is no room service or restaurant at night so you do have to eat out. In this regard the Marten Trotzig restaurant is recommended - pricey, but the food is good. Whilst I was staying at the hotel, i needed urgent medical assistance and ended up having to get a cab to go to the hospital. At 4 stars, you would expect that the reception staff could supply an ice pack or find one, and tell you where to seek medical assistance. Most quality hotels have telephone numbers for doctors, ambulances and hospitals, chemists etc in the hotel file - this left a bit of a sour taste for me. One of the big positives is the internet which is free and very fast. I'd stay there again, however when compared to a hotel like say the Alstadt in Vienna, it really doesn't compare.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Janice G
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Just a couple of minutes from Gamla Stan t-bana or 15 minutes walk from the centreal station/city terminalen, the Rica hotel Gamla Stan is a great base for exploring the city. Reception was always friendly and helpful, making some great recommendations for places to eat which wouldn't break the bank. Tea and coffee is available from the cupboard in the lobby in the afternoons.

Breakfast is a good selection of healthy and the not as healthy. Good selection of fruit juices and they offered Gluten free, lactose free and soya alternatives, cereals, pastries, continental cheese & cooked meats and pancakes! definitely one of the better selections I have seen on offer.

Was pleasantly surprised by the size of my room with double bed, and just the right amount of furniture to be able to move comfortable around the room. The bathroom was excellent - just a shower but a decent sized shower. Free wifi, which works throughout the hotel.

Perfect base to explore Gamla Stan, which being in a relatively quiet location - you're more likely to get disturbed by the dustbin lorries in the early morning, so you might want to pack some ear plugs if you don't want to wake up so soon.

It's just one stop to Slussen for Sodermalm or fifteen minutes walk across to Kungsträdgården for the boats and tram hub out to Djurgarden.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo