“Kraftwerk”

and up
Stockholm City Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour
Ranked #19 of 316 things to do in Stockholm
Reviewed 31 May 2014

When me and my eldest son visited Moderna Muséet they had an exhibition of Kraftwerks musical story. It was graphic movies inspired by the music of Kraftwerk. Really fun for an old Kraftwerk-fan like me. The other exhibitions in the museum were interesting as always.
The café in the museum could be more inviting, mostly depending the change of attitude from the staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Of all of the attractions we have seen in Stockholm this one is the only one that leaves me a little non plussed. It is a lovely setting and nicely laid out, with a cracking little cafe and espresso bar. If you are knowledgeable about modern art it may well be your cup of tea, but as an occasional browser I was a bit out of my depth. It is very impressive the amount of reading material and resources made available to the visitor.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am not very familiar with modern art, but I am open to new experiences and am willing to try most things at least once.
My partner is more interested in modern art and has a bit more knowledge about it than me and together, it was a quite pleasant visit to Moderna Museet.

The different temporary exhibitions are very interesting and especially the garden outside with all the statues, they are my favorite!!

I would probably have enjoyed this more if I knew more about modern art, but it is well documented with information about the different artists and the staff know what they're talking about.

The walk from the city centre to the museum is incredibly beautiful and you will see all the boats that you can take to different islands in the archipelago and you have the Grand Hotel as well, which is very beautiful.

Definitely worth a visit, especially on a rainy day!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Hardly any charm in it. Several unrelated exhibitions crammed together, some of them good, some not so good. Unless of course a photo of an egg is art - if so, I don't get it. The restaurant was average, with limited food choices.

1  Thank Lefteris G
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I've been there twice but pretty sure that I will go there again! Especially on friday, because they have happy hours, don't forget your student card or check some special offers like free entrance on Valentyne's day etc. :)