Hotel Terminus Stockholm
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Pool
US$254
US$229
US$87
US$254
US$212
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
US$283
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Mornington Hotel Stockholm City(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$119
Orbitz.com
Grand Hotel(Stockholm)
US$374
US$363
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsold townhot and cold choicesroom was small but cleanthe main shopping areafree wifino air confour starhop on hop off bust centralenbreakfast buffetten minute walkeasy walking distancekey cardclose to the train stationchecking invasa museumthree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This hotel is located in front of the central railway station which makes it a perfect location. You can come here with a subway or the express train from Arlanda airport. The hotel itself is what I would consider a 100% business hotel where you spend as little time as possible and you primarily just sleep here. The hotel room I received was a single bed room which was ok for me since I just….sleep there. It is outdated and it feels like a mid-eighties hotel. But this is ok since you just stay here for the location. The price for the room was very ok considering the rather high level in the rest of Stockholm. I would recommend it for the business traveller.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Hotel is centrally located right opposite the Central Station where both the Arlanda Airport buses and the Arlanda Express will deposit you. Reception staff at the time of my 3 night visit in September were welcoming although this does not appear to have been the experience of some other reviewers. Both myself and my travel companion stayed in single rooms which whilst very clean were somewhat old fashioned in terms of colour, decor and layout. The bathroom was reasonably modern and kept very clean. A traditional Swedish breakfast is provided with plenty of choice. Hotel has free wi-fi. If you do not need to stay near the Central Station then there are plenty of other hotels in Stockholm I would choose above this one. Recognising that hotels in Stockholm can be very pricey I do not believe this one delivered value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I got a single room, witha bed so small that I could not turn on my self while sleeping. The bathroom is small and a little bit hold, The breakfast is good with a lot of choice the staff is kind and printed for free the boarding pass , the internet conection is for free. The hotel is in front of the station , and around there are a lot of restaurant and fast food , furthermore is 300 m far from the arlanda express. but probably next time I will choose some other hotel near by, since the rate is not cheap.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cmarmot
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Ideally positioned opposite central station, which is where you will be depositied if you get one of the airport busses. The old town is a short walk away.

The Terminus is very old fashioned in terms of furniture and decor, but the bathrooms are modern, clean and simple. Free wifi internet access is provided. Don't expect luxury, but best of all, don't expect the "Ikea" feel of so many Swedish hotels.

The hotel has a busy and charismatic bar/restaurant, which has a very wide range of local and imported beer.

So for a short stay or business trip, pretty much ideal.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I cant fully review this hotel as i didnt end up staying the night due to the below however from what i did see i would ever use this hotel again.

I traveled to stockholm for 1 night and a double room had been booked and confirmed when i cam to check in the staff were polite and the check in process painless however upon entering the room i discovered i had been give then small budget room, i went downstairs to enquire and was told "sorry this is all i have" the member of staff Juan didnt seem to be bothered by the fact that i had a booking and just told me it wasnt his fault. He hadnt mentioned it when i checked in and i can only assume he didnt think i would have checked my booking details.

I asked that the hotel be cancelled without charge as they couldnt meet the contract that we had agreed - a double room for one night, however Juan wouldnt give me a print out of the cancellation and when i asked what he was putting he had said "cancelled as guest doesnt like" this wasnt the case.

I dont know yet if this has been refunded but will update when i do, this one hotel nearly put me off visiting Stockholm again.

Room Tip: Choose a different Hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business