Visited this hotel in February on business. It's in a great location if you want the feel of the countryside but close to the city. Very relaxed place with nice views over the water...even if it was frozen when I was there...Stockholm in winter..! Friendly staff. The restaurant was good for dinner. Rooms are basic but comfortable. If you need to get back to Arlanda airport, they have a great price for the taxi - worth asking at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Källhagen offers accommodation in beautiful and soothing surroundings next to the Djurgården canal at Gärdet in Stockholm, only ten minutes from the pulsating heart of Stockholm. Here you will find parking, beautiful natural surroundings, fitness paths and our well reputed restaurant. If you want to hold meetings in peace and quiet, but still have the city around the corner, we offer unique and inspiring conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Kallhagen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm
- Kallhagen Hotel Stockholm