The location is very good and the hotel is still in a quiet sidestreet next to Humlegarden park.Nice bar -garage in the house-good and big breakfast and if you take the cornersuit you have an excellent space also to work and conduct some smaller meetings in the living room- still not really expensive.I have stayed here longer periods alone also and then the low budget in the basement has been good enough for me but with a 1.5 year old running and climbing this room is a good choice.The bar is popular and also the free wifi inside the hotel and the rooms works as in most Scandic Hotels very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at Scandic Anglais, next to the beautiful garden Humlegarden and in the buzzling square Stureplan in central Stockholm, you can enjoy fantastic and simple Italian twisted meals in the restaurant Jamie's Italian and relax in the warm jacuzzi after a hard workout in the well equipped gym. The hotel offers two bars with a wide selection of wine, cocktails and DJ's and during summer time our roof terrace on the 7th floor is open. All rooms at Scandic Anglais features cable TV with plenty of channels, bathroom with shower or bathtub, wooden floors and a refrigerator (exept cabin rooms), which you can make to your own mini bar. Some of the rooms also have balconies. As a hotel guest you have free access to wireless Internet in your room and public areas, and don't forget that the energizing breakfast is always organic and certified by KRAV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Scandic Anglais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Anglais Stockholm
- Scandic Anglais Hotel Stockholm