No air conditioning. Can't open the windows due to the noise of the generators outside. Rooms very tired by any standard. Restaurant closed for lunch. Ordered 1 drink at the bar and was still waiting 25 minutes later ( still at the bar). Room was by the noisy lift which woke me up all night. Workers drilling in the lift all day so couldn't get any work done. Restaurant on 1st floor closed for dinner!
I have stayed in 3 Scandic hotels in Sweden and stay in 3 different hotels in Europe 3 times a month and have done for 7 years. This is the first review I have written in that time because I am so disappointed with the quality and service of this dump. Ended up at McDonald for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Scandic Hotels, Travelbag, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm