I stayed 1 night in the hotel on business. It is an average hotel with perfect location, several attractions at walking distance, just 50ms from skansen.
It is an old building but has been renovated. Average size room, good bed, silent location.
Air conditioning making constant noise during the night.
This is an average hotel, no major issues, it just that I found the price extrem, it was over 220 € for one night. For this you would expect much more but guess this is Sweden so that's why it is so expensive.
Bar, restaurant quite nice, has a special atmosphere. Breakfast is nice, big choice and a view on the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm