We - a family of five, two adults and three children, 15, 12 years and 9 months - stayed one night at this hotel in a family room.
The over all impression is that it is a great hotel if you want to be nearby the mandatory tourist attractions like Gröna Lund, Skansen and such. Next to Gröna Lund you can take the boat to the royal castle and old town.
We got what we wanted. A clean room with beds for four. The beds were comfortable.
The family room is on the bottom floor, so if you go here in the summer and want the view, you wont get it there. We did not mind since the winter weather is grey and it gets dark very early. We only wanted to sleep there.
The only downer is that a family room would need a microwave oven for heating food to a infant. The waste bin could also be bigger. There is a lot of waste with diapers and such. Of course we realize that not all family's travels with infants, but we did, and therefore its a downer.
We would stay here again if we go to Djurgården area.
Breakfast was OK with all you need.
The price is reasonable because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm