We traveled with our 4 kids, so we booked 2 rooms connecting. The rooms were decent size and had 2 single beds and a pullout sofa. The restaurant was very elegant, but at the same time you could feel at home wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Food was great for both dinner and the free breakfast buffet. Very kid friendly, as there was a kids playroom down the hall from the restaurant, so the kids could play while we enjoyed a beer in the lounge. We stayed here in the winter, so Gröna Lund was closed, but we had a great time walking around Skansen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm