Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$334
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$178
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
US$598
US$482
3,164 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold towngamla standiamond memberqueen roomacross the bridgemain buildingshort walkan upgradeexcellent locationmetro stopunderground stationbreakfast buffetbeautiful citylong weekendvasa museumt bana
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Checked in Thursday evening with a not very friendly welcome from the 3 staff on duty, two of whom were seemingly deeply engrossed in conversation while 2 of the 3 in our group waited to be attended to. I decided to say something and one of the talkers promptly jumped up to attend to the rest of us. There was a little silliness relating to one of our party checking out early then checking back in again two days later and being charged a 70% cancellation charge despite being on a fully flexible rate - and between the 3 of us our stay was worth nearly 20 room nights in total - but we moved past this issue and the rest of checkin was efficient.
I was 'upgraded' to a king exec room - frankly I am glad I never got to experience what a lesser class of room was like. My room really was very tired looking the bed being only just ok and the "lounge" area very tiny and a place I could not imagine spending much time lounging.
Wireless access in my room was intermittent. The TVs well past their prime and easily more than one generation old being not remotely high def. - unless it was the tv signal that was to blame.
Frankly for the money despite the good location this is a disappointing Hilton and so we checked out the morning after checking in. Breakfast was fine.
The staff on checkout were charming but interestingly did not ask any of us if there was some reason why we were checking out 6 days early. We are now very happily settled in a hotel nearby.
Compared to the Hilton in Rotterdam the Hilton Stockholm is not a hotel I could recommend highly.

Room Tip: There may be some good rooms in this hotel but the king exec room I had was not up to the min standard I hope for when checking in to a Hilton.
2  Thank donethatalready
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Slussen for 3 nights on a business trip, my room was a junior suite, so it was spacious, had a living/ working area, and a big bedroom with windows on two sides of the room and a nice view on the city. Service was super friendly, and check-im and check out very fast and convenient. The location of the hotel is convenient as it is between the old oart of the city (but on the opposite side of the river) and the area Soedermalm, which has some interesting spots as well.

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Luxury, great service from all of the employees, excellent fitness facilities and great breakfast. Will definitely go back to Hilton Slusen next time I go to Stockholm. Highly recommended for other people looking for a smoothly hotel stay.

1  Thank Rikke G
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent location!! Only a short walk to the metro, just across the bridge from Gamla Stan, and lots of things to explore and places to eat on the island (Sodermalm). Hotel was VERY nice and clean. Room I stayed in was a bit small but not out of the norm for European hotel rooms. It was laid out smartly, so that it didn't feel cramped. Bathroom was amazing!! Marble floors and beautifully done...Only slight down side was that the tub/shower was a bit tough for someone that has a bum knee to get into, but still not a large problem.

1  Thank Regena R
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton in Stockholm on several occasions. I like the consistency of this facility but first let's talk about location. This hotel is a short walk of less than 5 minutes and you are in the heart of Gamla Stan (Old Town). It is nice to be able to walk around the narrow streets of Old Town day or night and feel completely safe. The Hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful. Breakfast is very nice with good selections. I was not pleased with the dinner menu but that might be because I am not a fish eater. Had dinner there with friends and they enjoyed their meal. There is a train terminal right across the street from the hotel which is one stop from Central Station and the Arlanda Express train to the airport. Highly recommend this hotel for location, value and cleanliness.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business